Honored Contributor

Re: Breezies Drops Cotton Briefs

[ Edited ]

Ladies .....   I just did a search of Breezies Briefs on ebay and came up with 117 auctions!    If you haven't already don e so, you might want to see if your size is available!  Woman LOL

Honored Contributor

@fortune The cotton briefs may have been considered more of a spring/summer item as far as cotton is cooler & more comfy in hot weather. Take heart. They may return in March. Maybe post "Q Talk" to get question/concerns to Breezies. 

Respected Contributor

They dropped their drawers????

Valued Contributor

I sent am email to their corporate offices to complain.  Maybe if enough of us do this they might come back in time for summer.  So, please send those emails.

Respected Contributor

@Tinkrbl44 wrote:

Even Hanes panties just aren't what they used to be.  I found a brand I like even better .... Secret Treasures, which used to be World's Best Fitting Panty.   

As for cotton socks ..... if you love them, you better stock up, STAT.    Most socks are now made of primarily polyester, nylon or acrylic ... all synthetic fibers, which don't allow the feet to breathe.    I don't know about you, but I'm no fan of sweaty feet!

@Tinkrbl44, is Secret Treasures sold by Walmart?  Or?

Esteemed Contributor

I like the Wacoal cotton briefs but they’re very expensive.  They’re worth it in that they wear like iron.  However, I also like the Jockey “Comfies” line.  They don’t have an irritating elastic waist, neither does the Wacoal brand. 

Valued Contributor

[ Edited ]

I purchased the last in my size on eBay.

Does anyone know the names of the woman and her daughters.?  I thought that I might look them up on FB.

Honored Contributor

@Sunshine Kate wrote:

@Tinkrbl44 wrote:

Even Hanes panties just aren't what they used to be.  I found a brand I like even better .... Secret Treasures, which used to be World's Best Fitting Panty.   

As for cotton socks ..... if you love them, you better stock up, STAT.    Most socks are now made of primarily polyester, nylon or acrylic ... all synthetic fibers, which don't allow the feet to breathe.    I don't know about you, but I'm no fan of sweaty feet!

@Tinkrbl44, is Secret Treasures sold by Walmart?  Or?

@Sunshine Kate

Yes!   The last 6 pack I purchased was $7.96 ... and, IMO, they are worth every penny!

Valued Contributor

I messaged one of the Breezies gals and was nice enough to respond. She stated that the cotton briefs will be back in January.

Honored Contributor

@sidsmom wrote:

@faeriemoon wrote:

Vermont Country Store underwear is rather utilitarian.  

Ahhh....the whole idea of 'cotton' underwear is utilitarian, IMO.

Just trying to provide additional information for those interested, that's all.

I think many women would be shocked at just how many of us are just fine with 'utilitarian' undergarments. I'm not out to impress anyone anymore. I just want comfortable fit, great quality and long lasting. That is getting harder to come by all the time.