Contributor

Re: Breezies Drops Cotton Briefs

could you pass on the info for their corporate offices so that I, too, can write?  I couldn't find any corporate office info online.  Thanks!

Honored Contributor

You can try National.com.......They are presently having a sale on everything.  Their panties are pretty darn nice. 

Honored Contributor

GENDEL GIRLS on facebook......they all also have individual facebook pages.

https://www.facebook.com/GendelGirls/?fref=ts

i had also posted this article a while back about how they were trying to move forward with their brand.

interesting article about the gendel girls, expanding their brand outside of qvc, and their new chief marketing officer. makes you think that their presence at qvc  may be on its way down. they probably want to pursue other retail outlets.

At the Gendel Girls, he will try to help the family establish a stronger presence outside of QVC as it works on possibly selling products through other retail channels. The Gendel Girls started in 1994 when Kathy Gendel and her husband left their own corporate jobs to start a lingerie business. Segments featuring Kathy and her daughters help the company sell bras and underwear on the network. The Gendel Girls declined to share sales data, but said the company has sold millions of items in all and had its had its biggest day on June 24, selling more than 150,000 bras in 24 hours.

The company has a very limited presence online, including a Facebook page and a website that shows a large picture of the foursome and gives fans a way to contact the company.

"They've been really great at sales and marketing themselves on air but they haven't really done much to increase their exposure through other channels," Mr. Shah said.

http://adage.com/article/cmo-strategy/umang-shah-leaves-cam

"The world is a dangerous place, not because of those who do evil, but because of those who look on and do nothing." - Albert Einstein
Honored Contributor

@cherry  IMO most men aren't as particular about their underwear....My husband doesn't even purchase his own. I pick up a few pkgs. while I'm in the store, throw out the "ratty" looking ones & replace w/ the new ones. He never notices or comments. My Dad and brother were the same. As long as they had clean underwear in the drawer, it didn't much matter where they came from, brand, fabric, color, etc. 

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

I've switched (more or less) to lightweight nylon, too.  But, keep in mind that I don't live in sticky, humid area.  In those areas, cotton is probably best.  I believe that it's Hanes nylon that isn't too thick and clingy.  Just the perfect lightweight nylon.  I bought about six packages of multi-packs a couple or more years ago.  I don't know what their thickness/quality is now-a-days.

'More or less', 'Right or wrong', 'In general', and 'Just thinking out loud ' (as usual).
Respected Contributor

Does anybody know what type of cotton was used: for example, San Joaquin or Egyptian?  San Joaquin might have been affected by drought, and briefs require more fabric than its younger relatives such as bikinis.....In times of shortages or lack of materials, prices soar and perhaps they felt the cost to make a profit vs.retail price wouldn't be palatable to consumers and wouldn't sell.....

Poodlepet2

Esteemed Contributor

@Perkup wrote:

OOPS!   I read it wrong in the beginning.  I could see the Breezies ladies standing there "dropping their cotton briefs".  Quite a picture in my mind.  

That's EXACTLY what I thought of when I first read the title, heh heh!

"Breathe in, breathe out, move on." Jimmy Buffett
Honored Contributor

@ShowMe wrote:

You can try National.com.......They are presently having a sale on everything.  Their panties are pretty darn nice. 

After seeing your post,i placed a order for cotton panties today,i am a cotton lady.

When you lose some one you L~O~V~E, that Memory of them, becomes a TREASURE.
Honored Contributor

@ShowMe wrote:

@ShowMe

Huh ???    

I just tried national.com and twice it opened as Texas Instruments!     How very weird ...

Esteemed Contributor

@Tinkrbl44

It looks like it's shopnational dot com.