Honored Contributor

Re: Breastfeeding in public?

I don't care to hear that nursing sound while I'm eating. Is there an age limit for the baby?. Some women breast feed their six year old children. 

Esteemed Contributor

Is she married? If not, maybe she was trying to impress one of the guys who works there. lol

Honored Contributor

I don’t want to watch anyone eating. Gross people eating in public. 

Respected Contributor

See the source image

~The only difference between this place and the Titanic is that the Titanic had a band.~
Respected Contributor

It’s unbelievable to me that people still believe that a woman’s breast is something objectionable.

A woman feeding her child should be considered touching that’s what she is for, to feed her child.  Thenthe same folks don’t have any trouble going to R-rated movies and seeing people getting hacked to death.  I guess we need another hundred years. Amazing.

Trusted Contributor

These are probably the same women who use a breast pump for convenience any other time. The women who say, I'm bondjjng with my baby, no, your not. Bonding would be just you and your baby alone sharing this together. Yes, it is a natural thing, so isn't going to the bathroom, but we dont share in public. It alwsys amazes me how we as a society love technology, but still do backwards things.
Respected Contributor

These days we are subjected to all sorts of highly sexual bare boobage and cleavage on a daily basis, old and young, the "girls" are on display wherever you go. when non-sexualized breasts are being used for their intended purpose women are shamed.

Honored Contributor

It is called good manners which many seem to be lacking today.

Trusted Contributor

I breastfed 3 babies, but rarely in public, & when I did, I did it discreetly. I wouldn't feel comfortable not covering up. I didn't pump in public & was fortunate to have an employer who allowed me to use a private room on my break.

Honored Contributor

@willomenia wrote:
These are probably the same women who use a breast pump for convenience any other time. The women who say, I'm bondjjng with my baby, no, your not. Bonding would be just you and your baby alone sharing this together. Yes, it is a natural thing, so isn't going to the bathroom, but we dont share in public. It alwsys amazes me how we as a society love technology, but still do backwards things.

@willomenia, seriously?

~Who in the world am I? Ah, that's the great puzzle~ Lewis Carroll, Alice in Wonderland