Esteemed Contributor

It could be Walmart or Lord and Taylor; it doesn't matter.  People have rage and anger in our society and until the root cause is addressed, it will get worse no matter where you live or shop. 

Honored Contributor

At one of our local Wallys there was a person caught making meth right inside the store! Officials said it's called the "all-in-one-bottle method" where the perp justs grabs his goods off the shelves and pours them into a two-liter soda bottle. Are you kidding me??!!Woman Surprised

Esteemed Contributor

@Stray wrote:

It could be Walmart or Lord and Taylor; it doesn't matter.  People have rage and anger in our society and until the root cause is addressed, it will get worse no matter where you live or shop. 

Exactly, when did this kind of behavior become acceptable.  I somehow think the media just keeps stirring the pot to get headlines.  Angry people make good news stories.

Someday, when scientists discover the center of the Universe....some people will be disappointed it is not them.
Honored Contributor
I remember when someone was trampled to death at a walmart in Valley Stream (Long Island), I think on black Friday when they opened the doors.
Honored Contributor

@september wrote:

A 30 person brawl?  I can't even imagine that many unstable people in the same store (any store) at the same time, in the same area!  What are the chances?

Ever been to WM?

I quit going there because there was never a time that I went that there wasn't some kind of altercation over something. 

Honored Contributor

NEVER BEEN TO A WALMART. Never would ever go near a Walmart. Trashy, dirty, dangerous place.  

Honored Contributor

Re: Brawl at NY Walmart

[ Edited ]

@SeaMaiden, I respectfully disagree.  Our Walmart is clean, not trashy, and not a dangerous place.  

Go VOLS
Rocky Top you'll always be home sweet home to me.. Good ole Rocky Top, Rocky Top Tennessee... Rocky Top Tennessee
Honored Contributor

Haven't seen altercations by customers here.....BUT have experienced RUDE Walmart cashiers and employees, and experienced cashiers arguing with one another over one getting more hours than another and luckily it didn't turn into anything physical.....Rolling Eyes Emoticon I just hate going to Wally World...their quality has gone down the tubes too...and they have maybe 2 cashiers open and long lines and maybe that's what makes people irritable and helps produce altercations...although it no excuse for people to behave that way---SHEESH!!!

Animals are reliable, full of love, true in their affections, grateful. Difficult standards for people to live up to.”
Esteemed Contributor

@Lipstickdiva wrote:

@september wrote:

A 30 person brawl?  I can't even imagine that many unstable people in the same store (any store) at the same time, in the same area!  What are the chances?

Ever been to WM?

I quit going there because there was never a time that I went that there wasn't some kind of altercation over something. 

WOW....and we live in the same area.  I go at least twice a week and have never seen any altercations, fights, disruptions etc..  What a difference a few miles must make.

Someday, when scientists discover the center of the Universe....some people will be disappointed it is not them.
Esteemed Contributor
Published on Jun 12, 2015

Shocking cell phone video inside a Beech Grove, Indiana Walmart captures two women and a 6-year-old boy fighting with each other in the beauty aisle. One of the women even allegedly instructs his son to punch the other woman in the face. No arrests have been made in the case. For more information please visit http://www.hlntv.com/

In this case, the mother INSTRUCTS her six year old son to hit and kick the other woman.

*Call Tyrone*