Honored Contributor

Re: Brandi Glanville Gone from RHBH!!

hopefully this will mean A LOT less alcohol based fights, actions, and stupors.

"The world is a dangerous place, not because of those who do evil, but because of those who look on and do nothing." - Albert Einstein
Honored Contributor

I don't know if you get paid for podcasts but she's had books out and she has t-shirts with vulgar sayings on them for sale.  I think she also was getting paid for appearances as well.

Valued Contributor

Thank God I cannot stand that woman. 

Respected Contributor

I feel sorry for her 2 sons.  They must hear things at school about their Mom. Le Anne has a surrogate for her baby. I am happy for Le Anne, she wanted a baby so bad.

Occasional Contributor

I'm glad that troublemaker is gone.  Woman Very Happy  Out of curiosity,  I listened to one of her podcasts and she is just as disgusting and skanky!  

Let it go. A simply abundant world awaits.--Sarah Ban Breathnach
Honored Contributor

@FUTURE wrote:
Yay!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I am so glad! I absolutely could not stand her dirty, filthy, trashy, nasty, disgusting mouth and antics anymore.

ITA

I predicted this last season.  I specifically remember stating that Bravo loves drama, but it's only a certain level of drama.  Once the viewers start "hating" a Housewife...it's over.  It's happened to Jill and to Danielle.

"friends don't let friends drink white zinfandel"
Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

If a Housewife is too polarizing after 2 seasons...bye bye.  Brandi should have learned from Danielle Staub and Jill Zarin's "mistakes".

"friends don't let friends drink white zinfandel"
Honored Contributor

Someone told me she's still going to be a friend of the Housewives. Anyone know? 

Respected Contributor

@Shaunac wrote:

Hey Lion, can you tell me how to change the color of the text?  When I click on "Text Color", nothing happens.  Its so much easier to read and have a contrasting color to this gray that is all over the board. 

Hi @Shaunac -   Click on the down arrow next to the "A".   It will bring up a whole chart of different colors and you just click on the color you want to use.

It only lasts for one response, though.   You have to keep choosing a text color each time you post, unless you want the default black color.

Hope this helps!  Smiley Happy

"The truth is like a lion. You don't have to defend it. Let it loose. It will defend itself."
- Augustine

Be Vigilent
Trusted Contributor

I really kept trying to pull for her...I kept thinking well after this mess... she's finally gonna learn how to act in public.

But last year I realized she is just her own worst enemy....wonder who will be replacing  her ?

~love hard~~play hard~~be kind~~~life is short~