Jiffy Peanut Butter

Gain laundry detergent

Dawn Dish Soap

Nothing else will do on these products.

Beckyblu

Honored Contributor

Re: Brand loyalty (groceries)?

@scatcat wrote:

Only Kirkland TP.  Weird response I know! We will always boycott Barilla Pasta and Chick-fil-a though. Personal choice 

I get what you are saying.  I will never buy anything from Penzey's spices again.  It takes a lot for me to get to that way because I don't usually react to things like that, but you are right:  There comes a time!  

Respected Contributor

I only buy name brands.  To me, house brands have no/little flavor compared to name.  

I know a lot of people only buy house brands.  I guess it's just what you get used to.

Honored Contributor

@Andreatoo wrote:

@QVCkitty1 wrote:

Barilla pasta,

Mario Batali pasta sauce

Progress soup

diet Coke with lime

Hunts tomatoes

penzeys spices

Tide liquid laundry detergent

Dawn dish liquid

@QVCkitty1

I like Progresso soups too and especially their canned tomato products. But I recently tried Amy's soup and while pricey it's soooo good! Amy's is a vegetarian/organic brand.

We LOVE Amy's Mesican style frozen dinners when we're simply too pooped to cook or go out!  We have eaten their pizzas as well.

Respected Contributor

[ Edited ]

@scatcat wrote:

Only Kirkland TP.  Weird response I know! We will always boycott Barilla Pasta and Chick-fil-a though. Personal choice 

@scatcat ~ as far as paper products, I buy 2 or 3 certain brands...I also boycott B pasta and CFL..👍👍

Respected Contributor

@Mominohio wrote:

@meallen616 wrote:

Image result for hellmanns mayo images

My kid eats mayo like it is candy or something, so I will buy Kraft when it is on sale, but nothing tastes like Hellmann's!

Bring out the Hellmans and bring out the best😁

Respected Contributor

scotts toilet paper. all free and clear laundry detergent. head and shoulders shampoo.

Trusted Contributor

[ Edited ]

I am finding that my brand loyalties are falling by the wayside.  I used to be a loyal Tide user, but have now tried Arm & Hammer and like it pretty well.  The only think I can think of that has to be a certain brand is Miracle Whip.  For TP I like Fiora and Cottenelle, whereas I used to only buy Charmin.

Respected Contributor

@tends2dogs wrote:

@scatcat wrote:

@Mominohio wrote:

@scatcat wrote:

And for the reasons you would boycott, I would support. I believe people should not be forced to conform to values they don't believe. Which is totally different from the things they are accused of being/doing.

I will always spend with companies that mirror my values, or that I see standing against the tide of the PC garbage movement. 

Good for you! Hopefully never in your lifetime will you have a family member or friend who doesn't "mirror your values"

@scatcat What does having a family member or friend that doesn't mirror one's values have to do with what you purchase?  I have both, family and friends that don't mirror my values or belief system.  This doesn't change my purchasing choices nor does it effect my relationships.  We each know where we stand and because we love each other, we respect it.  PLUS I pray for them......Smiley Happy.

And hopefully they are praying for you 

Super Contributor

I buy what is on sale and a lot of Kroger brand products. Guess if I'm "loyal" to something it'd be Progresso soup, especially their Hearty Tomato. And Ragu