Honored Contributor

Re: Brady's Stolen Jersey - What in the WORLD

@gardenman wrote:

I suspect the Cleveland Browns sent a thief in to steal the jersey in the hope they could extract DNA from it and clone Brady. Their last good quarterback was Bernie Kosar, so cloning Brady might just be their goal.

This whole story is more than a bit odd. There were probably a hundred cameras in the locker room after the game between the various national and local channels, to say nothing of NFL Films, and the NFL Network. Tom Brady would have been the focus of most of those cameras. Stealing something from Brady without being caught would be nearly impossible. I've also heard twice that the jersey was recovered, but then it wasn't. Something about this just doesn't quite ring true.

@gardenman

I thought no cameras were allowed in the locker rooms.  Nevertheless, IMO, the most likely culprit would be one of the staff that deals with equipment.   Anyway, it's just a stupid shirt, not the Hope Diamond.   Much ado about (almost) nothiing.

Esteemed Contributor

Caught a quick blip this morning (can't remember where) that it might not have been stolen at all. The story indicated that the locker rooms, etc are packed up so quickly after a game, it might just be on the truck (don't know where to, maybe Boston). So, it may turn up yet.

Trusted Contributor

@Tinkrbl44 wrote:

@Greeneyedlady21

Fake crowd noise?   Seriously?     What is a "PED" supposed to be?

@Tinkrbl44

@Why would @Greeneyedlady21 lie?

http://www.nfl.com/news/story/0ap3000000482500/article/atlanta-falcons-lose-2016-pick-for-pumping-fa...

~Breathe In~ Breathe Out~ Move On~
Honored Contributor

PEDs are performance enhancing drugs. There are news stories about athletes getting caught using them on a fairly regular basis. Drugs that are in violation of what is allowed by a league.

@cancun08 I heard Tom is responsible for the Gardner Museum heist. The artwork, and the shirt-all in the basement of his house.

"This isn't a Wednesday night, this is New Year's Eve"
Trusted Contributor

you might not care about tom bradys jersey, but most of you can't wait to post about jane treacys barefeet selling shoes. or her style of dress, your right, there are more important things going on in the world, however, its the crime that should be recognized as bad, btw, he's not making a big deal of this the news media is.
Respected Contributor

@willomenia wrote:
you might not care about tom bradys jersey, but most of you can't wait to post about jane treacys barefeet selling shoes. or her style of dress, your right, there are more important things going on in the world, however, its the crime that should be recognized as bad, btw, he's not making a big deal of this the news media is.

We don't know that it's a crime yet -- as per news reports this morning and as other posters have already stated, could be as simple as all the team's equipment/belongings being packed and trucked off quickly.

Trusted Contributor

@Greeneyedlady21 wrote:

PEDs are performance enhancing drugs. There are news stories about athletes getting caught using them on a fairly regular basis. Drugs that are in violation of what is allowed by a league.

@cancun08 I heard Tom is responsible for the Gardner Museum heist. The artwork, and the shirt-all in the basement of his house.

@Greeneyedlady21

AND the snowstorm hitting the east coast!

~Breathe In~ Breathe Out~ Move On~
Occasional Contributor

@willomenia I couldn't have said it better.  Yes there are more imortant things happening in this world, however the topic is about Tom Brady's stolen jersey.  You all have no problem commenting on other much more ridiculous topics, so this one is a possible crime......much more pertinant than what you like and don't like about the QVC hosts.  I am also sick of hearing all the deflate gate garbage.  This was a new season and the NE Patriots more than proved themselves.  They are the NFL Champs......so get over it.

Honored Contributor

@cancun08 wrote:

@Tinkrbl44 wrote:

@Greeneyedlady21

Fake crowd noise?   Seriously?     What is a "PED" supposed to be?

@Tinkrbl44

@Why would @Greeneyedlady21 lie?

http://www.nfl.com/news/story/0ap3000000482500/article/atlanta-falcons-lose-2016-pick-for-pumping-fa...

@cancun08

Oh, please ....  I've no idea if she's lying or exaggerating.  However, now she thinks there is stolen museum artwork & the jersey are in Brady's basement.   Post 134.   Does she know Brady and been in his basement?  lol

QVC Customer Care