Valued Contributor

Re: Brady's Stolen Jersey - What in the WORLD

Tom's jersey will be filthy, sweaty, and stinky. It could fetch a lot of money on the black market for some rich football fanatic. Only an idiot would try to sell it on e-bay or a public forum. I hope Tom gets it back, but he may not. There was probably a lot of confustion going on during the celebration after the game and someone just saw an opportunity to swipe it. People will do almost anything for money.

Respected Contributor

@chickenbutt, my first thoughts exactly, not based on fact, but gut feeling. I'm thinking something about this story stinks as much as that jersey.

Respected Contributor

@SaRina wrote:

@chickenbutt, my first thoughts exactly, not based on fact, but gut feeling. I'm thinking something about this story stinks as much as that jersey.

@SaRina

As in "Jerseygate!"

Honored Contributor

@SilleeMeeif you own more than one or not...it just isn't" the one".Its a sentimental thing that means a lot to him.

Valued Contributor

OP, I find now days that no matter what you post there are snarks ready to attack. I think Tom Brady is the greatest because he has the most disciplined work ethic.I admire him a lot.
Respected Contributor

Yeah you have to have a "work ethic" to cheat like he did...*eyeroll*

Respected Contributor

Well I like Tom Brady.

Honored Contributor

I suspect the Cleveland Browns sent a thief in to steal the jersey in the hope they could extract DNA from it and clone Brady. Their last good quarterback was Bernie Kosar, so cloning Brady might just be their goal.

This whole story is more than a bit odd. There were probably a hundred cameras in the locker room after the game between the various national and local channels, to say nothing of NFL Films, and the NFL Network. Tom Brady would have been the focus of most of those cameras. Stealing something from Brady without being caught would be nearly impossible. I've also heard twice that the jersey was recovered, but then it wasn't. Something about this just doesn't quite ring true.

Fly!!! Eagles!!! Fly!!!
Esteemed Contributor

This morning on the radio they were saying a football is also "missing".  They think the ball and jersey may have been put on the equipment truck.  They intend to search it again when it gets back to the stadium. 

Would have thought they would have made sure it was not misplaced before getting law enforcement involved.  However it makes for lots of press coverage.

Someday, when scientists discover the center of the Universe....some people will be disappointed it is not them.
Honored Contributor

@Greeneyedlady21

Fake crowd noise?   Seriously?     What is a "PED" supposed to be?