Respected Contributor

Brady and Bundchen’s divorce is finalized.

Gisele filed the divorce papers and he did not contest it. I hope his coming out of retirement to play football is worth it. 7 Super Bowl rings and no wedding ring. She is worth about twice what he is and both earn close to the same annually( $45m). She has been the highest paid supermodel in the world. I hope the children do well through this. When I hear the term " co-parent" I cringe. I know so many kids who have been " co-parented" and it just doesn't work. Joint custody is a better term.

Honored Contributor

Re: Brady and Bundchen’s divorce is finalized.

He's having a really bad week.  I hear he blew the game last night and now a divorce too.

New Mexico☀️Land Of Enchantment
Honored Contributor

That was fast!!  Good for her!

Honored Contributor

@Trailrun23 wrote:

Gisele filed the divorce papers and he did not contest it. I hope his coming out of retirement to play football is worth it. 7 Super Bowl rings and no wedding ring. She is worth about twice what he is and both earn close to the same annually( $45m). She has been the highest paid supermodel in the world. I hope the children do well through this. When I hear the term " co-parent" I cringe. I know so many kids who have been " co-parented" and it just doesn't work. Joint custody is a better term.

@Trailrun23  Don't know much about it but they seem to call it co parenting with the one from Blue Bloods who had his son. I even read where Gisele calls the kid her bonus child so it seems like everyone got along. Oh well.

Honored Contributor

It seems his retirement was to save his marriage, and when it made no difference, he returned to playing. 

Honored Contributor

The paperwork may be "finalized" but until a judge signs off on it, they are still married.

Valued Contributor

That sure was fast! I still believe there was more to this; it must’ve been brewing for a while before the public even found out about anything. Jmo. I wish them and their family the best.
Honored Contributor

He should have stayed retired and kept his promise to his family. Just don't care for that man!

Esteemed Contributor

[ Edited ]

I've never cared for her.

I get the impression, in my opinion, that she's a nasty piece of work to live with.

Go Tom!  Run! Run! Run Away!

Respected Contributor

Their attorneys...$$$$$$$$$$$

"Justice will not be served until those who are unaffected are as outraged as those who are." BF