Trusted Contributor

Re: Bradley Cooper and Irina Shayk On the Rocks?

@Goldengate8361  Sorry, I already called dibs.  You`ll have to stand in line behind sea breeze.  

Honored Contributor

Perhaps they can work things out, relationships do have their challenges.  However, they aren't married and they haven't been together for long at all; there was no true committment.  She had her "insuranace policy" so she's covered financially and he has a child that I'm sure he loves with all his heart.  A win-win for them both if they do break up.

Trusted Contributor

Those Baby Blues have always made me swoon!  Not surprised if what the news is saying is true.  

Honored Contributor

It wouldn't surprise me, celebrity relationships are difficult to maintain with one's schedules, and isn't she a model as well? So between both of their schedules, it would be very difficult.

She is very very pretty, but who knows what the reasons are? I am sure they will both put their daughter first even if they can't make it as a couple, which is the most important thing.

Honored Contributor

I've been reading online today from multiple sources that this couple has, indeed, broken up.

Respected Contributor

I didn't ever see the appeal of Bradley Cooper.  To me he's just eehhh -

I'd prefer a Viggo Mortensen or a James McAvoy over him anyday - but that's another topic.

Flowers are nature's way of laughing
Honored Contributor

9CA359EC-F92A-47ED-9C3A-3EF274E0A19F.jpeg

Esteemed Contributor

Wonder if in a couple months he does get together with Lady Gaga? Were those rumors true? 

Wrong is still wrong just because you benefited from it.
Honored Contributor

@jellyBEAN wrote:

I didn't ever see the appeal of Bradley Cooper.  To me he's just eehhh -

I'd prefer a Viggo Mortensen or a James McAvoy over him anyday - but that's another topic.

@jellyBEAN  I agree with your assessment of him. Probably because the first film I ever saw him in was Wedding Crashers and he was so dorky-looking and dorky-acting in that.  I never got over that idea of him so I've never thought him very attractive (he played a very unattractive - personality wise - character in the film too).

Respected Contributor

That's Hollywood for you. I'm glad they didn't marry, it will make it easier for them to move on. I am sure he will provide and care for his child.
Bradley Cooper looks pretty darn good to me! ☺