Honored Contributor

Re: Bradley Cooper and Irina Shayk On the Rocks?

I wonder if the #4 is Bradley's unlucky number since he and Irina have split after 4 years together and his first marriage to Jennifer Esposito only lasted 4 months?

Interestingly enough before dating Bradley, Irina dated Cristiano Ronaldo (famous soccer player) for 4 years.

Quick marriage: He was also previously married to Jennifer Esposito, but they split four months after tying the knot in 2007 (pictured 2006)

Past love: Irina was previously in a relationship with famous footballer Cristiano Ronaldo from 2010-2015 (they are pictured in 2013)

You never know how strong you are until being strong is the only choice you have.
Honored Contributor

@KingstonsMom wrote:

I wonder if the #4 is Bradley's unlucky number since he and Irina have split after 4 years together and his first marriage to Jennifer Esposito only lasted 4 months?

Interestingly enough before dating Bradley, Irina dated Cristiano Ronaldo (famous soccer player) for 4 years.

Quick marriage: He was also previously married to Jennifer Esposito, but they split four months after tying the knot in 2007 (pictured 2006)

Past love: Irina was previously in a relationship with famous footballer Cristiano Ronaldo from 2010-2015 (they are pictured in 2013)

@KingstonsMom   Interesting theory but I don't believe in stuff like that. Four years and four months are two very different terms. I don't put any stock in the "four" thing.

By the way, in the first photo with Jennifer E., Brad looks very dorky, as he did in Wedding Crashers, which is how I always think of him, rather than hunky/handsome.  Pretty blue eyes though.

Honored Contributor

@Pearlee 

My post was just meant as tongue-in-cheek.

You never know how strong you are until being strong is the only choice you have.
Honored Contributor

@KingstonsMom wrote:

@Pearlee 

My post was just meant as tongue-in-cheek.

@KingstonsMom   Oh, well then smilie emoticons would have clarified that more -- for me anyway.

Honored Contributor

@Pearlee 

I hate those robotic emoties that Q has, next time I'll use this guy.

Honored Contributor

@KingstonsMom   That works for me.  Smiley Happy

My point is, if you don't indicate how you intend your post to read (as humorous, you are kidding, etc.) how are we supposed to know?  Your post is then open to different  [valid] interpretations of it.

Honored Contributor

@Pearlee 

Good! I think he's adorable!Heart

And I understood your point the first time, LOL!

Happy Sunday!

Honored Contributor

Did Lady Gaga have anything to do in all this?  Didn't she just split with a guy?

Respected Contributor

Lady Gaga split up with her fiance right before the Oscars. I don't know why though.
Guess she decided he wasn't the one.
Wonder, who is? Time will tell...😊