Highlighted
Honored Contributor

Re: Bradley Cooper and Irina S. break up

Sorry if this is totally wrong, but I thought Bradley is gay.

BE THE PERSON YOUR DOG THINKS YOU ARE! (unknown)
Honored Contributor

@mom2four0418 wrote:

@San Antonio Gal wrote:

@beach-mom wrote:

When Bradley first went to meet Gaga they met at her house and she made a spaghetti dinner for him. I think they found kindred spirits in each other - mostly their upbringing. IDK if there is anything romantic going on, but I think they will always be close friends. 

Even before the movie, I kept reading articles about Bradley and Irina. They were together four years. IMO there was a reason he didn't propose. He had said before he wanted to settle down and have a family. But he apparently didn't want to marry her. They do have a child together, so they will be parenting together, as are many others in Hollywood. 

Shortly after the Gaga Oscar experience Irina posted a revealing selfie on the Internet. Maybe that was her last-ditch effort to get his attention. People who know them said they fought all of the time, and a lot of their public affections were just for show.

Who knows? He seems to be a down-to-earth Philadelphia boy. He said in an interview he would come home from school and gather up the QVC bags by the door. Apparently his mom shopped here - maybe she still does! Smiley Wink

I agree @beach-mom , he would have married her by now if he reallly wanted to be married to her. 

How do you know that it wasn't her who did not want to marry him; or that it was a mutual decision?

@mom2four0418I totally agree.  We do not know why they did not marry and all that really matters is that their child will be loved and cared for by both parents.

"" Compassion is a verb."-Thich Nhat Hanh
Honored Contributor

I usually do not get into the gossip about these relationships but I really like Lady Gaga; a forceful talent who doesn't forget her roots, loves her family, and advocates for real causes.

Bradley doesn't see her as Gaga-he sees her as Stefani Germanotta, the real person, not the stage persona. 

I don't view him as a deadbeat and I don't view her as doing anything wrong, if indeed they will be together.

All of this will work out as it is meant to be.

Que sera sera.

"" Compassion is a verb."-Thich Nhat Hanh
Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

@Pqfan wrote:

@MarnieRez3 wrote:
@Pqfan
Hilarious! May I be a bridesmaid at your wedding??

Of course you may!🤣

@Pqfan   And of course the Duke and Duchess of Sussex will be attending too!  Smiley Happy

Esteemed Contributor

[ Edited ]

@beach-mom wrote:

When Bradley first went to meet Gaga they met at her house and she made a spaghetti dinner for him. I think they found kindred spirits in each other - mostly their upbringing. IDK if there is anything romantic going on, but I think they will always be close friends. 

Even before the movie, I kept reading articles about Bradley and Irina. They were together four years. IMO there was a reason he didn't propose. He had said before he wanted to settle down and have a family. But he apparently didn't want to marry her. They do have a child together, so they will be parenting together, as are many others in Hollywood. 

Shortly after the Gaga Oscar experience Irina posted a revealing selfie on the Internet. Maybe that was her last-ditch effort to get his attention. People who know them said they fought all of the time, and a lot of their public affections were just for show.

Who knows? He seems to be a down-to-earth Philadelphia boy. He said in an interview he would come home from school and gather up the QVC bags by the door. Apparently his mom shopped here - maybe she still does! Smiley Wink

@beach-mom  Some guys are better to have as friends, I get the sense  Bradley is one of them!