Honored Contributor

Re: Brad Pitt accused of child abuse

At The Hollywood Reporter website, Sgt. Barry Montgomery of the LAPD stated, "We understand how rumors get spun up and hopefully we can put a few of them to rest.  We have no criminal investigation that we are actively pursuing." 

Honored Contributor

@Tinkrbl44 wrote:

@beckyb1012 wrote:

Really good article today on The Daily Beast "How Angie Works The Press"  basically says she knows what she is doing since the first photos were released with her, Brad and her son on the beach one month after he left Jen.  My impression is he knows the game well since they played together now they are in opposing corners. 

@beckyb1012

They also have publicity people who can coordinate "photo opportunities" anywhere at any time .... and most celebs know all too well how to work the press. Some do a better job than others.   Also, Angie came from two parents who were actors, after all.

BTW, do you have a link to that story?

http://www.thedailybeast.com/articles/2016/09/21/the-brangelina-split-s-french-connection-how-angeli...

"Live frugally, but love extravagantly."
Respected Contributor

If the alleged incident happened in the air, it would be investigated by the FBI.

“The soul is healed by being with children.”
— Fyodor Dostoyevsky
Honored Contributor

@mom2four wrote:

If the alleged incident happened in the air, it would be investigated by the FBI.

That is the latest report I have seen but by People Mag.  FBI is involved due to being in the air.

"Live frugally, but love extravagantly."
Respected Contributor

Angie had both ovaries removed which means she is post menopausal.  She probably is very difficult to live with and must constantly take meds for it.  She had to have known what would happen to Brad by making this a public divorce.  Very ugly of her.  

Honored Contributor

None of us know anything.  It's all a matter of what we prefer to believe.

I prefer to believe this is not true.

Formerly Ford1224
We must always take sides. Neutrality helps the oppressor, never the victim. Silence encourages the tormentor, never the tormented. Elie Wiesel 1986
Respected Contributor

@truffle wrote:

Angie had both ovaries removed which means she is post menopausal.  She probably is very difficult to live with and must constantly take meds for it.  She had to have known what would happen to Brad by making this a public divorce.  Very ugly of her.  

Millions of women are post-menopausal and are not difficult to live with and don't go public with these sorts of accusations. 

Esteemed Contributor

[ Edited ]

@truffle I'm a  memopause female and don't go around doing this or that or saying this or that. 

I strongly suspected there was something going on as she wants complete physical custody of the children.  Something happened. 

If it turns out he's got issues (which I suspect he does) then he should be exposed and given punishment.  No excuse for harming a child in any way.   

Never Forget the Native American Indian Holocaust
Honored Contributor

@LilacTree wrote:

None of us know anything.  It's all a matter of what we prefer to believe.

I prefer to believe this is not true.

I'd hope that it was a matter of evidence rather than preference of belief.

There are other reports of heavy drinking, so we shall see.

Respected Contributor

Having both ovaries removed means immediately being thrown into the throes of post menopause.  That can't be easy for a young woman to go through.