Honored Contributor

Re: Brad Pitt accused of child abuse

I read that Angelina is the one announcing these issues. I think that both her and Brad have a lot of problems. That being said, I wouldn't doubt if they didn't reconcile. 

Honored Contributor

She lost me at the vial of blood around her neck. 

Honored Contributor

When it was reported the divorce was due to irreconcilable differences, that kinda/sorta meant it would end on a fairly good note.  Everyone said, "aww that's too bad" and supported both.

I think the majority of the General Public, including Hollywood,

heard this child abuse news & took a...

large.

step.

back.

We've seen ugly divorces play out too often in the media.

Now?  "Brad/Angelina...you're on your own."

Honored Contributor

I don't care how "hard" it is for them to raise 6 children and to be so busy. 

Brad doesn't get a pass for abusing a child.  Angelina doesn't get one for using a child to get back at a spouse who cheated on her.

Just sayin'.

Could all be rumors for all I know.

P.S. Angie - Brad isn't going to stop drinking until and IF he decides he wants to.  He's not going to do it for YOU and he's not going to do it for the KIDS.

Honored Contributor

@Ibby114 wrote:

I was at the live taping of The View tuesday when this was first reported. Jamie Lee Curtis was one of the guests- she talked passionately about protecting the kids. That divorce is difficult enough for kids- but being a celebrity and in the public eye makes it more devastating. She's the perfect spokesperson for this subject. 

I know everything being reported is pretty much speculation and rumor so what I am saying can be filed in the "take it for what it's worth pile."  But I heard it reported that this divorce had been discussed and while Brad new this was going to happen, he wanted them to be on the same page as to when it was filed so they could go underground so to speak, out of the public eye and protect the children, while the media had a field day.  He wanted to make a joint announcement with Angelina about it and tell everyone they wanted their privacy.   Then they would resurface once all the hoopla had died down.

Supposedly he had no idea Angelina was going to file when she did and wasn't happy about the way it was handled.

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

@hopi wrote:

Angie's a blood sucking nut. Child abuse is a strong charge. Discipline is another thing.  No boundaries for children make them dangerous to themselves and others. The whole thing needs to play out before everyone points fingers.  That being said her doing this as a media performance is shameful.

@hopi

Oh, come on!!    A blood sucking nut?   If you're referring to her behavior when she was married to Billy Bob Thornton ages ago, you're ignoring the part BBT played in that .... he IS a nut ... and weird. 

Where did you get the idea that her kids have "no boundaries"?        Everything points to them being loved and well behaved .... something a lot of even regular parents can't seem to manage !

Clearly, you don't like her, but that doesn't make her a bad person, and it would be nice if you stuck to the facts.

Respected Contributor

I don't believe it.

I think Angie is going to enjoy throwing him under the bus. 

Esteemed Contributor

When I read this on FB this morning I was in shock. I am not a big fan of Pitt (although I admit hes a good actor), but the way they help children and the world in general, its so hard to believe the child abuse allegations. So I hope and pray its not true!. But I will wait to see if the entire story and truth comes out before judging Brad or Angelina.

And in the end, the love you take is equal to the love you make~ The Beatles
Honored Contributor

I also heard something to the effect that the kids are being raised without boundries.  What I heard was that she didn't believe in disciplining her children.  But at this point, it's hard to put stock into anything that's being reported.  Only they know what issues they might have.

Honored Contributor

Really good article today on The Daily Beast "How Angie Works The Press"  basically says she knows what she is doing since the first photos were released with her, Brad and her son on the beach one month after he left Jen.  My impression is he knows the game well since they played together now they are in opposing corners. 

"Live frugally, but love extravagantly."