Esteemed Contributor

Re: Brad Pitt accused of child abuse

@Noel7 Supposedly, he and Maddox started arguing and Brad "lunged" towards him, with Angelina jumping between them to break it up.

How dramatic.

I call BS.

I don't know what happened but I don't believe he would make a move towards one of those kids........

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

@mercyMe wrote:

.....stop stealing married men. 

Giggle.

And w/ that logic, Jennifer should've have made her man happier so he wouldn't be 'lured' away.  

When I speak of this forum, I continually tell my friends..."I swear I'm not making this up."

Esteemed Contributor

@winamac1 What makes you think she is vengeful? Just curious...

Honored Contributor

@YorkieonmyPillow wrote:

Just my take.

Stating he abused his children on that plane is serious.  It's, of course, my opinion but nothing points to that.  He's denying it.  It's his word against her word.  She is hitting low. 

He has no record of any abuse, and her timing is very suspect.

"friends don't let friends drink white zinfandel"
Valued Contributor

@Noel7 wrote:

@mercyMe wrote:

Angie needs to drink more blood--and stop stealing married men.  I hope this is not an accusation for vengeance on her part.

@mercyMe

News reports indicate Angie is not the one who accused him.

news reports I read state that her camp put this information out there. Being firm with your kids if they are acting up is not child abuse. It is parenting. She is loosey goosey and perhaps lets those kids misbehave. A husband who has been with her and their kids for 12 years does not all of a sudden become abusive., No way. She is using this to gain full physical custody. Too bad. IMO, all that's been put out there in recent days is nothing more than gossip and rumors cause the media loves it when you click in one of their juicy stories. 

Amber Heard accused JD of abuse as well but oh gee, she dropped the charges and settled out of court. Wonder why? Accusing someone of something is easy, proving it is entirely different. 

Honored Contributor

@winamac1 wrote:

@YorkieonmyPillow wrote:

He has no record of any abuse, and her timing is very suspect.

And she has no record of being vengeful.

Respected Contributor

@LilacTree wrote:

@truffle wrote:

Having both ovaries removed means immediately being thrown into the throes of post menopause.  That can't be easy for a young woman to go through.  

@truffle

This is very accurate.  After a miscarriage at the age of 33, my mom had to have a complete hysterectomy.  Unfortunately, she developed a huge abscess at the site and almost died.  I remember a doctor who came to the house to tend to her until she healed.  I can still remember the fear we all had that we were going to lose our mom.

Also, in those days (early 50s) there were no estrogen treatments, and she became very neurotic and emotionally damaged for years after that.  She was never really the same.  Of course we had no idea that the complete depletion of hormones was the culprit.  My father changed also and became angry and distant.  Those were not good years.

I could write a book about my poor mom.  Her childhood had been a nightmare also.  Just as she was getting better, she suffered lung cancer and died at age 49.  Any time I start to feel sorry for myself, I think of her and the bad rap she got from life.

This was a little OT, I guess.  I am melancholy today. 

I'm so sorry to hear @LilacTree.  Very tragic.  

Respected Contributor

If the divorce proceeds (and for his sake I hope it does so can move forward and find someone better) I bet the two boys will want to live with him and not Angle.  Also think when news of this highly publicized divorce reaches them thru social media they will freak out and be very upset with their mom (and that probably has already happened).  

Respected Contributor

Why can't some of you believe he could have been drinking and this scenario occurred?

I like him and think he's a good actor.

Respected Contributor

[ Edited ]

@muttmom wrote:

Why can't some of you believe he could have been drinking and this scenario occurred?

I like him and think he's a good actor.

I believe the eyewitness accounts who say he was drinking (as many do while flying) and that the boy in question accidentally came into the middle of Brad's discussion with Angie which had been heated but that Brad was never abusive, period.  Also, eyewitness accounts state that when Brad and Angie and the kids travel around the world she makes Brad sleep in a separate room.  That is not normal and has been giving terrible messages to the children that she doesn't respect him, etc.  He should divorce her.  It sounds in fact like he has been the victim of emotional abuse from her for many years.