Highlighted
Respected Contributor

Re: Brad Pitt, Charlize Theron rumored to be dating

Personally I never saw the attration to Brad Pitt. I never found him better than average looking. There are so many other celebrities with much more charisma. I always got the impression that he was dim-witted. Plus I don't think he's aging well.

As for Charlize, what on earth did she see in Sean Penn? IMO, he's homely as sin and always looks like he needs a long bath and a change of clothes. Never mind that he has a history of violence/anger issues.

Are Brad and Charlize really dating? Who knows, it could just be a publicity stunt.

Honored Contributor

Brad Pitt when he was young.....well he was really good looking with those blond Nordic looks.  And that was when lucky people like Gwyneth Paltrow & Jennifer Anniston had him.  Had him.  Done that.  Pitt grew old & tired.  I don't know what happened, but bizarre marriage to Angela really messed him up.  He got ejected looking like what the cat dragged in. His career is tired too. He'll be out to pasture, and nobody cares.

Respected Contributor

[ Edited ]

First, Brad is a hunk. Those blue eyes will make you do anything. In the movie "Legends of the Fall" he was so wonderful. "Moneyball" where he is older, he was also a hunk. To each their own. He can come over to my house anytime.

Second: Sean Penn is a bad boy and has that appeal.

Not too many men in Hollywood do it for me. Brad, yes!

Super Contributor

Not the best picture of Brad. But I agree with iceberg, irrestible in "Legions of the Fall". Those blue eyes are lady killers.

Respected Contributor

Legends of the fall. He had me at Hello 😍
Respected Contributor

IMO, I only found him attractive in Interview with a Vampire. Other then that I think Tom Cruise has aged way better then Brad has. I guess thats what you get with heavy drinking and drugs.

Sleep sweet Bo 3/19/08 8/4/18
Super Contributor

hsawaknow: Tom has had some very good plastic surgery. 

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

Nah, Brad Pitts blue eyes are not the greatest.

Zac Efron's blue eyes beats him by at least 10 miles. Now he has baby blue killers!

2CA4FF54-8093-4D4B-9E20-8DC70088AAE3.jpeg

Super Contributor

Related image

Respected Contributor

@fancy pantsy. I saw that same magazine cover, and I thought I was living in an alternate reality for a moment, that it couldn't possibly be true!  That cover weirded me out completely!