Respected Contributor

Brad Pitt, Charlize Theron rumored to be dating

This week in absolutely random and unexpected couples, Charlize Theron and Brad Pitt are rumored to be dating.

The Sun is reporting that the two were introduced years ago by mutual friend Sean Penn—who also happens to be Theron's ex-fiance—and that things started to evolve romantically over the holidays.

“They have been casually seeing each other for nearly a month now," a source close to the alleged couple told the outlet. "They’ve been friends for some time—ironically through Sean—but things have developed.” The new couple were apparently spotted meeting up at Chateau Marmont in Los Angeles last weekend after they each attended separate film screenings. (Pitt went to see If Beale Street Could Talk while Theron attended a showing of Roma.)

If the rumors are true, then this is Pitt's first public relationship since announcing his divorce from Angelina Jolie in 2016. Pitt and Jolie share six children together, and Theron has reportedly yet to meet any of them.

Honored Contributor

Re: Brad Pitt, Charlize Theron rumored to be dating

Well, she is beautiful AND smart.....he knows what he likes.  She is age appropriate too. I think they would make a nice couple!❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️🎉🎊🎉🎊❤️❤️👏🏻👏🏻👏🏻👏🏻👏🏻

Respected Contributor

that can't possibly be true. i just saw a headline when i was in line at the grocery checkout and it clearly stated that he and jennifer anniston were expecting a girl.  LOLSmiley LOL

Respected Contributor

@fancy pantsy wrote:

that can't possibly be true. i just saw a headline when i was in line at the grocery checkout and it clearly stated that he and jennifer anniston were expecting a girl.  LOLSmiley LOL

@fancy pantsy  Poor Jennifer Anniston. She's been having that baby for years, LOL!!

Honored Contributor

@SeaMaiden wrote:

Well, she is beautiful AND smart.....he knows what he likes.  She is age appropriate too. I think they would make a nice couple!❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️🎉🎊🎉🎊❤️❤️👏🏻👏🏻👏🏻👏🏻👏🏻

I agree, a very photogenic pair.

Honored Contributor

A very attractive couple.

" You are entitled to your opinion. But you are not entitled to your own facts."
Daniel Patrick Moynihan
Honored Contributor

@fancy pantsy& @lmt

283917.gif

"Never argue with a fool. Onlookers may not be able to tell the difference."

220-AuCC-US-CRM-Header-Update.gif

Honored Contributor

She should be able to do better than this! Will put in my file of other trivia...
Esteemed Contributor

It 2019 and Hollywood. Dating might require a security deposit.

Wrong is still wrong just because you benefited from it.
Esteemed Contributor

RUN, Charlize, RUN!!!!