Respected Contributor

My bras are riding up in the back and coming down in the front.  Am I wearing the wrong size or style?  Would appreciate your feedback!  TIA!

Honored Contributor

@fortune wrote:

My bras are riding up in the back and coming down in the front.  Am I wearing the wrong size or style?  Would appreciate your feedback!  TIA!

Just my opinion but I think it sounds like more support is needed.  When I broke a rib, under my right breast, I purposely got bras much larger... I'm a 36C but the bras I got (and continue to wear) is a 40D.. I can adjust accordingly and my bra stays more in place now plus it's easier on the broken rib area which still gets sore..

Go VOLS
Rocky Top you'll always be home sweet home to me.. Good ole Rocky Top, Rocky Top Tennessee... Rocky Top Tennessee
Honored Contributor

A professional fitting might improve the situation.  I have one everytime I find that my foundation garments aren't as supportive as I'd like.

Honored Contributor

Sounds like the band size is too large

♥Surface of the Sun♥
Honored Contributor

Your band size is too large, probably by a couple of sizes.  You really should go to a department store and get a fitting.  If you use a measuring tape right under your breasts, that is your band size.

The Bluebird Carries The Sky On His Back"
-Henry David Thoreau

Respected Contributor

@fortune I have that problem, too.  Unfortunately, I'm a 42DD.  Has ANYONE with a large b*st been able to find a comfortable bra?  I'm 67 and haven't found one yet. Robot Mad

ETERNITY: your choice... smoking or non smoking!
Honored Contributor

Go to a store and get fitted. 

Now I go to Soma.  I always get a good fit there.

Respected Contributor

@brii I've been fitted.  I could try on 50 bras and none of them would be comfortable. Smiley Sad

ETERNITY: your choice... smoking or non smoking!
Honored Contributor

@fortune wrote:

@fortune, maybe this will help..  I apologize for posting a link but it's for fortune..

http://www.lindasonline.com/bra-band-rides-up-back.html

Go VOLS
Rocky Top you'll always be home sweet home to me.. Good ole Rocky Top, Rocky Top Tennessee... Rocky Top Tennessee
Honored Contributor

A good fitting bra will hold you up by the band alone.  No straps needed.