Honored Contributor

Boyfriend of Missing, Pregnant Maryland Teacher Charged with Her Murder

[ Edited ]

[Another Scott Peterson...]

http://nypost.com/2017/09/14/pregnant-teacher-reported-missing-found-dead-in-grave-boyfriend-charged...

HOW CUNNING THIS MAN WAS; SEE PHOTO WITH MISSING WOMAN'S PARENTS BELOW:

Honored Contributor

Re: Boyfriend of Missing, Pregnant Maryland Teacher Charged with Her Murder

i live in the general area and i cannot tell you how sickened i was when i heard this tonight. it popped up on my phone. i had been following this story since her disappearance.

i cannot believe her boyfriend was CRYING when the parents had the press coverage. how difficult it must have been for them, standing there with him and knowing that he was the prime suspect..

may she and her baby rest in peace.  prayers for her family and for her students. Smiley Sad

"The world is a dangerous place, not because of those who do evil, but because of those who look on and do nothing." - Albert Einstein
Respected Contributor

[ Edited ]

Woman Surprised Who in the heck wants to see this guy's ugly face again.  I guess yo all do. 

Honored Contributor

It surprises me that he has more than one "flame", with possibly three residences.  He must have other "talents" of which I am unaware.  Cat Indifferent

As a teacher, I knew that when she didn't show for the first day of school, that she was dead.  

Honored Contributor

I actually suspected him from the beginning.  Having seen the interview with the parents, something just didn't seem right about him.  Sick, sick, sick.

Honored Contributor

I just read the article,

it said he was seen at the site where the body was found,

I was listening to the Sheriff investigating the case in Houston he said the guilty do that, go the the site, as the did ex in the case there.

so sad and terrible 

Honored Contributor

@golding76  About "Another Scott Peterson" --  Somehow I don't think this guy is going to get as many marriage proposals as Scott Peterson has gotten while in prison.   

Esteemed Contributor

Whenever a case like this pops up on the news it's always the husband or boyfriend!! I will never understand why a man can't just walk away & end the relationship.What makes him think that murder is an option? They always get caught!!

I hope this guy burns in h..l!!

Honored Contributor

@NicksmomESQ wrote:

Whenever a case like this pops up on the news it's always the husband or boyfriend!! I will never understand why a man can't just walk away & end the relationship.What makes him think that murder is an option? They always get caught!!

I hope this guy burns in h..l!!

@NicksmomESQ  The thought of having to pay child support payments for the next 18 years.

Valued Contributor

I saw some of her former students handing out flyers, trying to help locate her.  They were so heart broken thinking about what could have happened to her.  This man took her life, and caused so much pain for her family, friends, and students.