Esteemed Contributor

Re: Boyfriend of Missing, Pregnant Maryland Teacher Charged with Her Murder

I agree with you @Pearlee. Talk about weighing your options!! I guess life in prison sounded better to him!!

Honored Contributor

@NicksmomESQ wrote:

I agree with you @Pearlee. Talk about weighing your options!! I guess life in prison sounded better to him!!

@NicksmomESQ  They always think they'll get away with it.

Esteemed Contributor

@Pearlee I guess you can't fix stupid!!

Respected Contributor

When i saw the press conference with her parents a couple of days ago, i said yep he did it.  

Honored Contributor

saw this on the news. the photo of the parents with the charged person together, i wonder what they are thinking now. 

they must be devastated to think a person who they must have liked quite a bit would be the supposed person who caused her death.

Honored Contributor

It's been leading the news here since she was reported missing.  Incredibly sad.

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

Only guessing: People like him must be in some sort of trance.  An arrogance or entitlement type of personality.  It's all about them, wearing side blinders.   They have a 'mission' to accomplish, in their own minds.  No thought about consequences. Etc., etc., etc.   RIP, mother and child.

'More or less', 'Right or wrong', 'In general', and 'Just thinking out loud ' (as usual).
Honored Contributor

Not sure if you were aware, but the police knew of his guilt, before the press conference, as did the parents.  The police wanted to find out what he might say.  The parents agreed to cooperate.  It must have been dreadfully difficult for them to stand beside him knowing that he killed their daughter.  There are no words to describe him.  Evil is the main one that comes to my mind.

Honored Contributor

@Krimpette wrote:

Not sure if you were aware, but the police knew of his guilt, before the press conference, as did the parents.  The police wanted to find out what he might say.  The parents agreed to cooperate.  It must have been dreadfully difficult for them to stand beside him knowing that he killed their daughter.  There are no words to describe him.  Evil is the main one that comes to my mind.

In the photo above, the mother looks like she totally can't stand the ex and hopes he gets the death penalty, while the father deserves an Oscar nomination.   

Honored Contributor

@Krimpette wrote:

This. Look at their faces when he's speaking....

One of my boys had her as a teacher. My MIL knew her as she (MIL) volunteers at the HS; it's within walking distance from their home. My husband went there.  The whole community is reeling. 

Another "may he rot in Hell" scumbag.  Bet he didn't want to be a daddy and I DO hope they charge him with the murder of their child. Our whole community does.