Respected Contributor

Re: Boy The logo show tonight

Now I'm curious and wish I'd tuned in for her show. Don't think I've watched her since her last food show with Alberti and she is pretty hyper on the food shows.

Respected Contributor

@Kachina624 wrote:

I don't know what has happened to Rachel as she has always been a favorite of mine.  She talks too much, too fast and is too loud.  She acts like a bundle of nerves.  I had to turn her off this afternoon.  She was making ME anxious.  Something is "off" with her.

@Kachina624 

I agree 100%.  I could always watch her previously without ever a problem, now I try but can't watch. That nervous energy is uncomfortable and almost seems forced.

Honored Contributor

@rockygems123    You hit the nail on the head; it seems phony.  Like she was told to amp it up.  I don't know why as she was very enthusiastic before but maybe her sales were off.

New Mexico☀️Land Of Enchantment
Esteemed Contributor

I never cared for her and I thought she was a horror show yesterday!   Too bad there was nothing on HSN either.........I had to mute it because those hollow silver bracelets she was wearing kept clanging together and I couldn't believe the producer didn't tell her in her ear to take them off!    She's always been loud and obnoxious IMO.

Honored Contributor

I bet you watched the entire show.

Valued Contributor

[ Edited ]

@SunnysMom wrote:

The logo show tonight makes me realize, as if I didn't know, how different personalities can absolutely ruin something good. Cannot wait for Amy and Laurie together again next week… Enough said

Rachael seems like she is on something. She rushes everything talked over goldstein's partner. I only watch qvc in between commercials and the show was horrible.

IMO   Sorry!

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

@Kachina624 wrote:

I don't know what has happened to Rachel as she has always been a favorite of mine.  She talks too much, too fast and is too loud.  She acts like a bundle of nerves.  I had to turn her off this afternoon.  She was making ME anxious.  Something is "off" with her.

@Kachina624 

Yep, I think Rachel has been "encouraged" to change her style....she used to be very good with clothing, and information on the products, she did a good job with home items too, then she started to hype it up and her presentations changed.  I think she just followed suit ---and started to go along with the silliness and immaturity, and hyper style, the "wine parties", host in pjs programming etc etc ...thats pretty much QVC's "norm" for most shows.....A real shame....

Animals are reliable, full of love, true in their affections, grateful. Difficult standards for people to live up to.”
Trusted Contributor

Katrina is gone? WHAT ?

Trusted Contributor

I could start a list of individuals they should get out of QVC in my opinion. 

Just give me ALBERTI, CAROLYN G, AND COURTNEY...I WOULD BE HAPPY. If anyone has noticed or not but does anyone think that when Jane Tracey continuously brings up her best best friend Courtney and 30 yrs apart and how they are inseperable and the same person.....WHAT ?  My goodness gets a bit old. Just my opinion of course. 

Super Contributor

Change is good sometimes...

I enjoyed the change in hosts, and loved the pairing of Rachel and George. It interesting to see Rachel styling the different LOGO items. What fun!