Esteemed Contributor

Re: Bought Myself an Xmas Gift

@QVCkitty1 wrote:

@mspatmac wrote:

@QVCkitty1 @Love my grandkids   My first reaction was the same as OP and after seeing your responses I thought I better educate myself so I looked it up.  Honestly I had no idea and I'm glad you suggested looking it up but you could have been kinder in your responce to OP.   

You are right, I could have, however I thought her comment was snarky and unnecessary, so I answered as nicely as the post deserved. I have no regrets. I mean really read her post !

I get both sides and yes it was judgemental but at least you educated me today and I will no longer have the advesrse reaction to the X that I have had in the past (but silently) so thanks for that.

Respected Contributor

It took me a few times 2 figure out what DD was texting, get this  Going 2 WM do u need anything tbh I don't have 2 much time 2 shop. I had to figure it out but now I understand. LOL Everything is condensed down. 

Honored Contributor

Enjoy.   I was really good to myself.  I bought a Frye dark brown bag on sale.  I also purchased a Victornix Swiss Army watch on sale but had to return it.  I hate when they show the picture of it and make it look different.  It was stainless steel.  Any way, this watch had a shiny finish which I do not care for so it did go back.  I love the handbag.

kindness is strength
Super Contributor

@rms1954 good for you...when I was younger I would always buy me a Christmas gift.  Sometimes I spent a lot and sometimes I didn't... wasn't about the price it was about getting something I really liked and I knew no one else would get it for me.  One of my best gifts was a $35.00 watercolor I fell in love with.  

Respected Contributor

@rms1954 

You owe no one an apology.   What you typed is perfectly fine.   Forget the comment.  I hope you had a merry xmas.