Respected Contributor

Re: Bought Anything Lately that You Haven't Bought in Years?

Voortman's Vanilla Wafers

Honored Contributor

A soup ladle. My old one of about 20 years just broke... the ladle detached from the handle where is had been welded.  So I went looking for a replacement... wow not easy to find a nice ladle!  Went to three stores... NOTHING..Then I  found my perfect ladle at Big Lots for  $4.00.... hopefully it will last me to the end of my lifeWoman LOL

Respected Contributor

Boy, do I wish they were still making Clark Bars, my favorite since I was a kid. They haven't been around for a few years.  🙁

Honored Contributor

Bought a $3. newspaper at the checkout the other day, about the area up north of here in MI, and enjoyed it.  Everytime I pick up a magazine, it takes my breath away at the cost now. I picked up one, blew me away, $15.99!!!! Are you kidding me?  No way.

Respected Contributor

A pack of Bic pens with the clear acrylic body and blue cap. I didnt even need pens but I always liked these and they took me back and they were cheap. Then it got me thinking about the solid white body with the blue cap. I wonder if they are still around. Silly, but they really took me back some years.

Honored Contributor

@aprilskies  I think I have seen them on Amazon!  They still have the ones that wrote with four colors--remember the white and blue ones?  Woman Happy

Amazon has tons of pens that write in pink ink--My signature from jr. high on through college (along with turquoise ink!).  Remember anyone the Scripto pens?

Honored Contributor

@AKgirl2 wrote:

Boy, do I wish they were still making Clark Bars, my favorite since I was a kid. They haven't been around for a few years.  🙁

They are still being sold on Amazon and if you google Clark Bars a business article comes up from 12/2019 about the fact they are still making them under a new package @AKgirl2  Several articles about them being back.

"Live frugally, but love extravagantly."
Trusted Contributor

From what I have seen, scrunchies have made a comeback.., 

Honored Contributor

am buying more organic foods----produce and especially meats---farms stands are close and produce is beautiful----have organic meats delivered to us from a local farm so to give those folks some business---

Respected Contributor

A pound of bridge mix fresh from our local chocolate candy store.

I would give everything I own just to have you back again.......David Gates of Bread