Esteemed Contributor

Re: Bought A New Laptop At Costco / Microsoft Gives Students/Teachers Free Microsoft 360!!

@NicksmomESQ wrote:

@shell garden I believe that HP is a good company.It was just unfortunate that my purchase turned out to be a lemon.I would have exchanged it but it was out of stock & customer service said that there was no further wait list.

As it turned out I got a great laptop at a better price.It all turned out for the best.

I’m glad to hear that your laptop was fine.I hope mine was the only bad one!!

@NicksmomESQ...yes, I see that they took it off the Q site since it sold out.  I was on "advanced order" for the rose gold (17") and they didn't have many of those before selling out.  I think because of everything they offered but the TSV price, free shipping was a very great deal, IMO.  PLUS, I got it on NO TAX DAY in my state, so I didn't even have to pay taxes on it.  Triple win, lol.

I am glad you and your son love the new HP.  I hope others that ordered the one I got are happy too.  I know I am.  Too bad we can't see the reviews since it's no longer available, but at that price and all the features, I don't expect them to offer something like this one for quite awhile.