Respected Contributor

Boris Johnson Update - UPDATED with Good News

[ Edited ]

after a third night in ICU the PM continues to improve and engage with his medical team. he is sending messages to his fiancee and sitting up in bed.

at #10 Downing staff hangs a rainbow to support the PM in his recovery:

I added a later update below

A No10 worker held a rainbow up at the window in a show of support for the Prime Minister

Respected Contributor

Re: Boris Johnson Update - Thursday a.m.

That's good to hear.  I'm praying for everyone who is battling this awful virus and their families.  It's heartbreaking to hear on the news from people who couldn't be with their parents when they passed.  

I wish they would focus more on those that have survived.  If they can use the plasma from those who survived to help those battling this virus, it would be wonderful to hear. 

......You look like I need a drink.....
Respected Contributor

[ Edited ]

@CAcableGirl2 wrote:

That's good to hear.  I'm praying for everyone who is battling this awful virus and their families.  It's heartbreaking to hear on the news from people who couldn't be with their parents when they passed.  

I wish they would focus more on those that have survived.  If they can use the plasma from those who survived to help those battling this virus, it would be wonderful to hear. 

@CAcableGirl2  the tales of separation before death are truly the most excruciating to bear.

i think most officials are trying to facilitate availability of any and all modes of physician-supervised possible treatments as well as accelerating regulatory processes to move new tests along without threatening public health. prayers up for all those on these frontlines. 

we are also lucky to have a vibrant pharma/biotech sector.

Honored Contributor

So glad!  Here's hoping for full, rapid recovery.  Every victory over this horrible invisible menace is so heartening.

Esteemed Contributor

Good news for a change!!

Respected Contributor

@NicksmomESQ @Oznell  may the progress continue - for the PM and all those fighting the battle worldwide. 

prayers up in this holy season of Passover and Easter for them, all on the frontlines of research/care/food delivery/first responders/military/the grieving  --- and all of us who are doing our part, keeping to the guidelines every day.   fight on!

Highlighted
Respected Contributor

Glad he is doing well.  Praying for all patients!

“I heard the sound I had to follow”
In Your Wildest Dreams by Justin Hayward
Respected Contributor

Good News Update:

Prime Minister Boris Johnson has been moved out of intensive care and back into a general ward at St Thomas' Hospital where he will "receive close monitoring" during his early recovery - Downing Street spokesman

Excellent to hear this!