Trusted Contributor

Did anyone purchase the MUD TSV from Evine where we got the sponge, the mud, the try it size mask and the face wash?  I  did and I forgot how to use it from when it first came out and sold in all the department stores.........it said to apply on clean skin but when I used it after I washed my skin it did not seem to give the same effect so last week I put the mud on my body dry skin before I showered and let it stay on and then washed off and cleaning myself............I love it and I have tried the Active Mud and the Delecate Mud.  Do you use this great deal?  Thank you.  How do you apply, how often and when? 

Valued Contributor

I dont remember if i got this one but i do have all there muds and love them..i apply to clean skin pretty thick and let all but the Purificante sit for 10 min..I use the Delicato 2 or3 x a week and the Ferma 2x week..Will add a different one in between these sometimes.

Trusted Contributor

Thank you Midnight...........so do you apply with wet skin our after you dry off then apply then leave on 10 minutes then rinse?  When I was with my husband he had dish network and they have Evine and I really enjoyed the show and I saw the TTV for Borghese and I purchased it right away.............I just did not really understand with the ladies talking how to use it, I just kept hearing what a great deal it was,  So do you apply after you clean on your wet skin or dry off then apply then wait and then rinse.  Thank you

Esteemed Contributor

Evine's Program Guide they sent out for this week is messed up, I think, but I've heard that Borghese will be the TTV on 6/23

It's God's job to judge the terrorists. It's our mission to arrange the meeting. U.S. Marines
Valued Contributor

I wash my face dry then apply.And yes i did get this one on A/D..Actually 2 of them...I forgot about the small sample they gave with it...What a great deal this was!.I also  wet the sponge and use it to wipe off ,rinse it then wipe clean...I love the sponge to.You sure have had alot happen in the last several months haven't you?!...I thinks its better to be alone that someone who we are not compatible with.TC and have a great vacation at the beach!

Valued Contributor

Betteb my dish guide  is saying 7 & 8 PM  PST.