Honored Contributor

Re: Book Recommendations for Finding the "One"

[ Edited ]

@DiscountDiva wrote:

I am 30 in less than 4 weeks! I know about the "The Rules". Anything else that you found helpful? TIA

I have to ask ..... is someone pressuring you to get married and produce grandchildren?   Are you feeling concerned because your friends are getting married?  

All I can say is that there's nothing more unattractive than a woman desperate to find a husband .... men will run the other way.  

Super Contributor

codependent_no_more.jpg

"In the end, we will remember not the words of our enemies, but the silence of our friends." MLK
Honored Contributor

@Plaid Pants2 wrote:

@deepwaterdotter wrote:

After reading about your sister's life as a new wife on a more recent thread, are you still intent on "finding the one"?

Personally, I think that Diva is jealous that her younger sister got married before she did.

And according to a thread from 1-29 of this year, this persona posted that he/she is "miserable at my current job" because "they treat me so poorly." 

Esteemed Contributor

@deepwaterdotter wrote:

@Plaid Pants2 wrote:

@deepwaterdotter wrote:

After reading about your sister's life as a new wife on a more recent thread, are you still intent on "finding the one"?

Personally, I think that Diva is jealous that her younger sister got married before she did.

And according to a thread from 1-29 of this year, this persona posted that he/she is "miserable at my current job" because "they treat me so poorly." 

@deepwaterdotter wrote:

@Plaid Pants2 wrote:

@deepwaterdotter wrote:

@deepwaterdotter wrote:

@Plaid Pants2 wrote:

@deepwaterdotter wrote:

Yup

Honored Contributor

Ya know, some people just aren't meant to find *the one* and they just need to accept it.