Honored Contributor

Re: Body found Confirmed to be Lori Vallow's Son

@Lipstickdiva. [Warning disturbing content from the crime is below]

Yes I did see one of those programs about this case. And how he strangled (or smothered) the younger girl first right in front of the older girl in the car. Then the older girl asked "Daddy are you going to do to me what you did to Cissy?" And then pleaded "Daddy no....:
Esteemed Contributor

@ALRATIBA wrote:

@PilatesLover 

Rather - cases like this should assure you that there really is a Devil!

We all have free wil - to do good or to do evil.

If God were to "zap" everyone who was about to do something sinful ... there would be nobody left on earth.

-----------------------------------------------

@PilatesLover wrote:

Cases like this make me question if there really is a God. Smiley Sad

@ALRATIBA But our days are numbered before we are born. So....

Keepin' it real.
Super Contributor

When that mom put their belongings in storage, I knew right there those kids were killed.  

Respected Contributor

These people OD'd on religion a long time ago and kept it up.  They may have convinced themselves they were saving the kids from some kind of bad experience of surviving (or not) the "last days".  It's no stretch that they could be happy that they saved their children by putting them to sleep until Jesus wakes them up.  It's a fact that exessive religiosity and insanity are closely tied in the brain.

Respected Contributor

They are psychopaths.

Esteemed Contributor

@Free2be   No doubt that will be their defense. 

Keepin' it real.
Honored Contributor

@Free2be wrote:

These people OD'd on religion a long time ago and kept it up.  They may have convinced themselves they were saving the kids from some kind of bad experience of surviving (or not) the "last days".  It's no stretch that they could be happy that they saved their children by putting them to sleep until Jesus wakes them up.  It's a fact that exessive religiosity and insanity are closely tied in the brain.

@Free2be  Maybe but usually parents/caregivers in that situation do not go to Hawaii to party.

Often it turns into murder/suicide or the parents remain in a structured cult.

Excessive religiosity and insanity-I do agree.

These two acted alone, though.  We didn't have a Koresh or Jim Jones situation.

"" Compassion is a verb."-Thich Nhat Hanh
Respected Contributor

@Free2be wrote:

@Free2be I read that he had some sort of number rating system that would tell him if a person had a dark spirit or a light spirit. The article said the boy was rated a dark spirit. I need to search again for that article. I was interrupted and did not get back to it.

Respected Contributor

I type away and just get more angry.  Delete!  It will be interesting to see if they turn on each other in court.  That's all I'm saying as I get hot about the nonsense people get caught up in and how harmful it (obviously) can be.  I could get myself banned so easy.  

Honored Contributor

I was certain the mother and the creepy stepdad had done something horrible to them, but hoped it would not turn out to be true. I am glad the two children’s remains were found and pray their grandmother can feel a sense of closure.....but her own daughter is accused of their deaths. Lots of prayers needed to grasp it all. The charges seem rather nebulous abut am sure they will be upgraded when all of the forensic evidence-gathering is completed.