Honored Contributor

Re: Body found Confirmed to be Lori Vallow's Son

Horribly disgusting. Isn’t this in Idaho? Don’t they have the DP?

Respected Contributor

@Happy2BHere wrote:

So sad. Breaking Fox10 Phoenix now says both bodies were the kids. 

Though I wonder what this from the Prosecutor means:

"We have asked the probable cause affidavit be sealed. But I would ask the court to take note of paragraphs 39 and 40 and the manner of concealment of one of those bodies which the state finds to be particularly egregious both an aggravating factor and character.” - Rob Wood

Ugh what did they do to that poor kids body to be deemed "particularly egregious!!!? Maybe I don't want to know...

My guess is dismemberment and/or burned. Just my personal observation of the scene. There is a fire pit close to where the remains were found. I think the monster(s) murdered the children and then desecrated the corpse(s) before putting them in the ground.

Esteemed Contributor

[ Edited ]

I am overwhelmed at the shocking finality of this tragic story, and cannot stop crying.😥😥 Although I knew things did not bode well for them after yesterday's lead story, I was in somewhat of a state of denial, and hoping for a different ending.

Those poor babies deserve JUSTICE, and with all of the extenuating circumstances surrounding this case, it is my hope the court will deliver it to the fullest extent of the law!

May God have wrapped his loving arms of comfort around those beautiful, PRECIOUS, young angels.🙏🙏💖💖

~~~All we need is LOVE💖

Honored Contributor

J.J.'s grandparents will never get over this. He was living with them but given their age they thought Vallows would give him a better home. On Dateline they said they were wish they'd never given him up to live there. I don't think they were related to the daughter, just to J.J.
Esteemed Contributor

I was hoping beyond hope that this wouldn't be the outcome. I kept praying they were in a cult compound somewhere. Not a good thing but safe and alive. 

How do you even bring up a conversation to get rid of your children. Who does that?

Trusted Contributor

This story is so very sad.I had hopes the children would be alive.That whole family( if you can call it that)is crazy.Story after story just makes you shake your head.Hopefully the kids did not suffer.

Esteemed Contributor

My heart hurts so much for these beautiful children.What monsters would do this to their children? I can't imagine how they suffered.

I hope they are finally at peace now.💔😥💐

Respected Contributor

@proudlyfromNJ wrote:

Horribly disgusting. Isn’t this in Idaho? Don’t they have the DP?

@proudlyfromNJ   Yes, capital punishment is legal in Idaho but they have not used it since 1957.

If ever a case warranted such punishment, this one surely does.

"Justice will not be served until those who are unaffected are as outraged as those who are." BF
Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

Just horrific and so sad....those poor children and what they must have endured....

my darling wipe away your tears...but don't blink, because she ...

there has to be a special place in hell for the monsters that did this....

Animals are reliable, full of love, true in their affections, grateful. Difficult standards for people to live up to.”
Honored Contributor

@Jordan2 wrote:

There's a special place in hell for people who murder their own children (stepchildren).

@Jordan2 

.....ANY child!

You never know how strong you are until being strong is the only choice you have.