Honored Contributor

Re: Bobbi Kristina Brown's condition

TMZ had an eye popping article about how physically abusive Nick Gordon was to her and that he was chronically stealing money from her.  She was ready to file charges and then ended up as she did.  The police are investigating and if he is responsible for this, I hope they go at him with everything they have.

That poor child never stood a chance.

Esteemed Contributor

January 31. They discovered that Nick Gordon stole a large sum of money from Bobbi's funds after the accident, that is really low. The sad part is that she is 22 and otherwise healthy and could linger a very long time like Karen Ann Quinlan. I can't fault the family for trying to save her and remain hopeful. She was only 22 and people think with their hearts not their minds when young people are facing circumstances like this
Honored Contributor

Years ago a friend was stage manager for a local theater in the round. She often invited me to the shows.

I went to a Dione Warwick concert. Her singing (like her niece Whitney's) was divine - but she was not only high as a kite, she also had PILLS in a napkin she had next to her on the stage. I was in the front row and actually saw her take one and wash it down with "water" - which my friend said was actually vodka.

So sad that the family has had so many members battling drugs.

Honored Contributor

It's so sad.

I hope that girl will finally be at peace.

Respected Contributor

I had no idea this poor girl was still in limbo. 

_____ ,,,^ ._. ^,,,_____
Honored Contributor

@Iwantcoffee wrote:

Does anyone recall when Bobbi Kristina was found unconsicious? I know it was months ago but not sure how long.

Found on Jan. 31st, this year. 

"Live frugally, but love extravagantly."
Honored Contributor

This definitely has the same makings of the Jahi McMath case....but I don't believe BK is brain dead, correct?
Respected Contributor

@sidsmom wrote:
This definitely has the same makings of the Jahi McMath case....but I don't believe BK is brain dead, correct?

I do not think they are the same at all.  In one case the young girl was declared brain dead, although the family tried to convince the world she was getting better.  In the other, the family has said she is deteriorating and in HOSPICE care.

The only similarity I see is 2 young women's lives were cut short.