Esteemed Contributor

Re: Bobbi Kristina Brown has died

Sadly, I believe that this poor girl was brain dead when they found her in the tub and that this final day was just prolonged for the family to reach acceptance. Her life as an adult had just begun, and we will never know how things may have turned out. It must have been difficult being the child of Bobby Brown and Whitney Houston. Two drug addicts with too much money and time on their hands to be self destructive doesn't leave much else to focus on raising a child with only that child's welfare in mind. Rest in serenity, Bobbi Christina.

Honored Contributor

This video is wonderful.. Whitney says, "That's my baby."

RIP Bobbie Kristina.. 

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VBmzH7vWfuM&list=RDVBmzH7vWfuM#t=90

Go VOLS
Rocky Top you'll always be home sweet home to me.. Good ole Rocky Top, Rocky Top Tennessee... Rocky Top Tennessee
Respected Contributor

My heart fell when I read this, but we all knew it  was going to happen.

"Cats are like potato chips, you can never have just one".
Respected Contributor

So, sad.  Such a tragic end for such a young girl.  Perhaps it was inevitable; she grew up with lots of  money but little else.  An absent father with his own drug issues; a drug addict for a mother.  No doubt she saw things that no child should ever see.  And just when her mother, seemed to be reclaiming her life; she died and left her child alone with a lot of money but no one to really look after her.  I believe she had relatives who loved her but poor Bobbi Kristina needed more than their love.  She needed to be taken out of that "world" she grew up in so that she could see how people in the real world live and she needed an opportunity to discover herself, to decide what she wanted from life.  Such a waste.  I don't really believe in an afterlife.  But it's nice to think that Bobbi Kristina is happy and at peace with her mother now.     

Respected Contributor

What father or family wants to give up that final shot? when you know what reality is but are in denial for a miracle?

I cannot imagine. It also goes to show you that no matter how much money and fame you have..life isn't always perfect and happy. The statement money doesn't buy happiness is so very true at times. Sure we can be as unhappy poor as rich but so very often the rich are no better off..things don't make life eaiser.

Unfortunately the poor child didn't stand a chance with the parental figures she had..drugs were part of her growing up years and everyday life..she wasn't taught any different.

Addiction at its worst..while they spot light Bruce Jenner as a champion etc...we need to spot light the  drug world..the not so glamerous side of it. I am  not talking anybody taking medication for legit reasons..pain etc. but recreational use only.

RIP Bobbi C...and may your troubles be gone..and your soul calm.

Honored Contributor

May she finally RIP!

Honored Contributor

May she be at peace and hope now they can find out who did this to her be charged with her death.

preds 06-21-20
"Always be thankful andyou'll have more than you know."
Honored Contributor

@brownponytail80 This just makes me so sad...🙏

~Have a Kind Heart, Fierce Mind, Brave Spirit~
Honored Contributor

Gordon is supposedly on a suicide watch.  How did BK lose her tooth?

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

Couldn't delete..

Go VOLS
Rocky Top you'll always be home sweet home to me.. Good ole Rocky Top, Rocky Top Tennessee... Rocky Top Tennessee