Trusted Contributor

Re: Bobbi Kristina Brown has died

Such a short tragic life... I only hope she had times of happiness and joy. RIP Kristina. 

Esteemed Contributor

I am sad to hear this news. I hope now they arrest the boyfriend,that was a creepy relationshíp.

Respected Contributor

I probably stand alone on this, but I do not see her death as the tragedy. It's release from a body that, for all intents and purposes, died about six months ago.

The tragedy I see is a young life ruined by drugs and an inattentive family more focused on weatlh. 

Strive for respect instead of attention. It lasts longer.
Super Contributor

So sad.  Rest in peace Bobbi Christina Smiley Sad

Honored Contributor

@IamMrsG wrote:

I probably stand alone on this, but I do not see her death as the tragedy. It's release from a body that, for all intents and purposes, died about six months ago.

The tragedy I see is a young life ruined by drugs and an inattentive family more focused on weatlh. 

ITA.  You're not alone.  People die from drugs and/or other addictions.  Every. Single. Day.  

The press this has gotten is odd.  9 out of 10 people had no idea who she was...unless 'Whitney' was mentioned.   It's like she was more noted dead than alive.  Creepy.

Her death might be ruled, at a later date, as something more sinister than suicide, but her drug use...and her mother's drug use...was bigger than they were. 

I wish all the energy this story has generated would somehow help the living who bear the weight of addiction every single day.

Respected Contributor

All this media attention is because she had famous parents?  I'm not following the reason for all the attention.

Respected Contributor

The authorities WILL find out exactly what happened - I have complete confidence in that. Also, in my opinion, this is NOT the time for the public to speculate on things - doubt seriously if any of us were there and know what happened. Leave it to the experts. May she finally have some peace.

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

It's funny.  Considering there's another active thread (as of this writing) with various opinions about a Sunday evening E! show, seems more people are MORE understanding & compassionate about,

-) a drug addict,

-) who really didn't do anything to contribute to society,

-) didn't raise a family and

-) didn't overcome her issues to help other people.  

Color me confused.   

Respected Contributor

Slow news day?

Contributor

RIP Krissy - your new journey has just begun.....fly on your angel wings. Prayers for the families.