Esteemed Contributor

Re: Bob Mackie and Courtney...

@wildcat fan wrote:

I always find it somewhat comical when I read posts about how Courtney just needs to mature.  Although she acts/talks like she's much younger, she's in her 30s. I've seen teenagers with better public speaking skills and stage presence than Courtney. She's been working professionally in the broadcast field for almost 15 years.  If she hasn't got it by now, she's not going to get it.

People like her taste/style, so put her backstage styling the models.  (Although, I think she must get help with her own wardrobe.  The other day someone posted a link where Courtney suggested we pair a gingham shirt with different patterned gingham bottoms, gingham sweater, and gingham shoes...sounded like a gingham nightmare! Think about some of the fashion suggestions she makes for us but wouldn't wear on air herself.)

She's been given lots of time to settle into this hosting gig.  It's time to give someone else her time slots and put her back on the graveyard shift if they are so intent on keeping her as a host.

Not everyone is cut out to be a host. As one poster suggested, Courtney should be offered many other opportunities with the Q.

Esteemed Contributor

Bob wasn't ornery. Courtney deserved every bit of sarcasm Bob Mackie dished out. She has no respect for her elders or for talented designers. Courtney seems to have become the latest brat on QVC. 

Money screams; wealth whispers.
Respected Contributor

@BirkiLady wrote:

Bob wasn't ornery. Courtney deserved every bit of sarcasm Bob Mackie dished out. She has no respect for her elders or for talented designers. Courtney seems to have become the latest brat on QVC. 

I'll have to look for those videos as i don't watch his programs but Courtney wears too much makeup, imo.  In fact, lately so does Sandra.  When you see the rouged cheeks matching the lipstick I think it looks garish but again just my opinion.