Esteemed Contributor

Re: Bob Mackie and Courtney...

Boy...it was awful...

Respected Contributor

[ Edited ]

Most likely because she's not "into" his style of clothing.  BM's been around for ages, but IMO, tends to become "snarky" easily.

I'm not a fan of either.

Esteemed Contributor

Didn't think I was the only one who thought BM and CC were a train wreck together.

Her ego is just too much and her knowledge of product and maturity too little. 

I will take Leah, Gabrielle, Jayne or Pat any day.

Esteemed Contributor

I don't think it was totally Courtney....she is very contemporary and stylish and Bob Mackie is of the past.  I mean we are talking Cher, Liz Taylor and Courtney in the same sentence?  I am not a fan of Courtney but I can't fault her style.  She is a beautiful young woman and looks good in everything.  It was a bad pairing.  One of the more mature ladies should have been the host.  I don't think Bob Mackie, tho respected, is a sought after designer today. 

Honored Contributor

BM should of been paired up with Leah or Mary Beth.

Trusted Contributor

Courtney  just is not into it.She needs to get a different job.It seems for as long has she has been at qvc,she can't pick the right words,horrible.Very child like person.

Respected Contributor

IMO,Courtney has not really matured as a host. She is a "no watch" for me. She had potential, but unfortunately has veered (and remains) into that cutesy,yappy role in an effort to appear young and hip. 

Esteemed Contributor

I tried to watch, but could not take Courtney.  What a train wreck w/Bob.  He is way too sophiticated for her.  She needs to take lessons in maturity.  Now the computers are down and I can't see what was on......grrr

Esteemed Contributor

@AuntG  That was Jackie Gonsalez, she was awesome with him.  I'm going to miss her on QVC.

Respected Contributor

I saw some of the show and thought they were getting along fine.  Iin Inspired Style next Courtney and the sketchers rep were talking about things in the dept stores that were not correctly marked as on sale.  Then, Courtney said..."when you get to the register and find out the item is on sale ...the angels have wings."   It was humerous to me.  Sorta brought me back to my teens, 20's etc.   It was fun to be in the realm of the younger set for a little while.