Honored Contributor

yet again today. Won't never get their act together looks like.

Mods aren't answering , etc.   Train wreck

Honored Contributor

Re: Boards are messed up

[ Edited ]

@SharkE wrote:

yet again today. Won't never get their act together looks like.

Mods aren't answering , etc.   Train wreck

Yes they are @SharkE ... I couldn't log on earlier- says processing and I am having to log on more times than usual.  And there's more jumping around on my tablet.

If they can change this format, they can surely (and don't call me Shirley) keep it updated & running tip-top. 

I see sharks swimming about the boat, Cap'n...  arrrrrrgggghhhhh

Go VOLS
Rocky Top you'll always be home sweet home to me.. Good ole Rocky Top, Rocky Top Tennessee... Rocky Top Tennessee
Respected Contributor

Re: Boards are messed up

[ Edited ]

Aw but they are going to make it so we can order in less clicks, that should acct for something.  *rolleyes*

I was just making a post and while doing so a red message popped up saying unable to complete or some such nonsense. I kept typing, page jumped a couple times then when I finished, sent it and it went thru. That red message is atop here now too, lets see if this posts.

eta~ I am on a chrome book

Honored Contributor

yep..a real pain

Respected Contributor

Yeah, today I'm having problems.  I can't heart anyone even though I'm signed in.  when I open another page I get "Processing your request" with a progress bar that never finishes.  

I will check back in later in the day.  too annoying to deal with now.

Honored Contributor

I'd rather go iron. Somebody posted about buying an air conditioner in the kitchen forum . It's still there.

Only way you can tell who is and who isn't loony in the loony bin is who has the keys.

Wish they would hire me for free I'd get 'er done.

Honored Contributor

Have they taken away the ability to view our profile? When I click on "profile", it seems like it's going to search for it, but then it just eventually times out.  It really would be nice to access "Profile" once again.  (I use a MacBook Pro, Sierra, 10.12.6.  

I agree....I had no problem with the ordering pages, so of course they're modifying those!  And not in a good way, it seems.  

Wish they had a better IT staff!

Honored Contributor

Yes, they are a mess this morning!

Honored Contributor

Every morning !

Honored Contributor

Yeah, I’m having problems today also.  I can’t give hearts to any posts and changing pages within a thread sometimes doesn’t work. 

Why is it, when I have a 50/50 guess at something, I'm always 100% wrong?