Honored Contributor

It's hard to believe that one dinner is $20.  I receive coupons from Blue Apron for $30 off.  It is costly to use their service.  If it was $60 for 3 meals everyone would be using.  Cat Very Happy

kindness is strength
Esteemed Contributor

@Katcat1

@Katcat1 wrote:

It's hard to believe that one dinner is $20.  I receive coupons from Blue Apron for $30 off.  It is costly to use their service.  If it was $60 for 3 meals everyone would be using.  Cat Very Happy

The 60 is for two people.  I am on the fence.  They sent 40 off for the first week, but I,m afraid it will be too difficult to cancel if I don't want plan anymore.  I have got to decide today.  Nineteen ninty four for two meal plan for the first week, 59.94 a week to continue.  I think I can get six meals out of it being alone, but the portions look very small.  My grandson get meals for 3 out of it, but they are all super skinny.

Honored Contributor

@qvcaddition, it's very easy to skip and week or cancel entirely.  I've quit Blue Apron twice, Hello Fresh once and Home Chef twice.  You just have to do it before the next week ships because if you don't, you automatically get three default meals for two people unless you've chosen more.  

You will get an an email saying they're sorry to see you go and invite you to restart anytime.

“You can’t wait until life isn’t hard anymore to be happy”. (By Nightbirde, singer of the song, It’s Ok)
Esteemed Contributor

@Mmsfoxxie. Thank you for that info.  I signed up for 40.00 off first week and will try for three more weeks.  Meals look good.  The 2 plan for one, is it enough for one for two meals?

Honored Contributor

@qvcaddition wrote:

@Mmsfoxxie. Thank you for that info.  I signed up for 40.00 off first week and will try for three more weeks.  Meals look good.  The 2 plan for one, is it enough for one for two meals?

@qvcaddition, do you mean the plan with three meals for two people?  That's the smallest.  If you are one person, you will have six meals.  And you will be more than full.  If it turns out that you don't like them for whatever reason, just remember to skip the next week or few weeks.  Or cancel.  Hope you like it.

Oh, sometimes a meal will be enough for a small lunch the next day but not often.

“You can’t wait until life isn’t hard anymore to be happy”. (By Nightbirde, singer of the song, It’s Ok)
Honored Contributor

@qvcaddition,  It's too bad they do not prepare the meals at your home. lol

I would love that!    Cat Very Happy

kindness is strength