Trusted Contributor

Re: Blue Angels/Thunderbirds flyover this weekend!

[ Edited ]

@MorningLover   Too funny when people try real hard to change someone's opinion and what they see and experience especially with a couple of isolated snapshots from different parts of the country.

I tell ya what. Come to my city and see and hear what I do especially the idiots gathering.  I guarantee you wouldn't want to come here because you would greatly be risking your life

Like my Governor says: The Data drives our action. We still have an horrifically high daily death toll which has remained flat and 900-1000 new infections every day.  With that data in mind you don’t act stupid or talk stupid or do stupid.  You don’t have activities that foster crowds. It's kind of counter-productive don’t you think?

Wear a mask. Social distance. Be part of the solution - not part of the problem.
Respected Contributor

Where is your sense of American spirit ladies?

The Blue Angels or The Thunderbirds are awesome!!

Everything does not always need to be doom and gloom all the time does it? 

-Texas Hill Country-
Honored Contributor

In the NY flyover they flew right over my house, I heard them and wishI remembered and I had been out on the main street, there were a lot of people who saw them and posted on the FB site for our development

Stop being afraid of what could go wrong and start being positive what could go right.
Trusted Contributor

[ Edited ]

@CAMOGIRL wrote:

Where is your sense of American spirit ladies?

The Blue Angels or The Thunderbirds are awesome!!

Everything does not always need to be doom and gloom all the time does it? 

They certainly are awesome @CAMOGIRL.  But not right now.  Not in my city where we are trying to lower our daily death toll and protect our front line workers.  I might ask you Where is your concern and empathy for those who have died and lost loved ones?  You speak like you live in a bubble.  Perhaps you do.

Wear a mask. Social distance. Be part of the solution - not part of the problem.
Respected Contributor

Stop banging pots and wasting money on shows and agitate for PPE for the health care workers! 

Respected Contributor

Nice thoughtful idea BUT I feel the $$$$ could have been put to better use...such as hospital supplies or even better- HAZARD PAY for healthcare workers. 

Respected Contributor

@Deree wrote:

@MorningLover   Too funny when people try real hard to change someone's opinion and what they see and experience especially with a couple of isolated snapshots from different parts of the country.

Deree wrote: Meanwhile the healthcare workers for whom this is supposed to honor will be inside risking their lives to save people. 

What I highlighted from your post was a false statement. 

I'm not trying to change anyones opinion just stating the facts. There are many videos online, I just posted a couple of pictures. These were the areas that the Blue Angels/Thunderbirds did amazing flyovers. 

AMERICA STRONG is the theme! 

Trusted Contributor

[ Edited ]

@MorningLover   Ok Stop it. Just stop it.  You do not change my mind. Stop wasting your time by posting pictures for my benefit.  You do not have any FACTS.  All you have is your opinion. The End. LOLOL. SMH.

Respected Contributor

The Blue Angels and Thunderbirds just flew over the Bethesda, MD area, got to see them from my front yard and it truly was awesome...bravo to their tribute!  This made my week!  Thank you Blue Angels/Thunderbirds!

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

They just now flew over my house!  I saw only their jet stream, they were so fast.

What a thundering sound. 

(I'm in Northern Virginia.)

I was so delighted that I spontaneously started clapping.  Fortunately, I have had the opportunity to see both the Blue Angels and Thunderbirds fly before.