Super Contributor

Re: Blessing reminder ideas after losing beloved pet?

On 3/22/2015 susan19 said: Sorry for your loss. I know how you feel i just lost our Golden Retiever 19 day ago. She was my best freind and i miss her so much!! She would have been 10 on may 24th. Take care and get the best wind chime for you fur baby.

susan19: I am so very sorry for your loss. I so understand as we have lost many over the years and it is always very difficult. Our pets are part of our family and will always live in our hearts forever. I wish you peace and comfort in the days ahead as you hold memories of your Golden........

Super Contributor

Serenity--I am so very sorry for your loss. It is hard to move on without our beloved pets, who quickly become part of our family and our hearts. I love the suggestions made by other posters: I have a little memorial on the shelf on top of my desk in my home office for our black Lab.....a picture of her, her ashes, The Rainbow Bridge poem, a memorial stone with her name engraved, and a variety of small stuffed animals (Labs!). The memorial is very small and simple but has provided me with much comfort. Blessings to you as you hold memories close to you.

Valued Contributor

Thank you, Lola & Lucy. I plan to come back and post the item that we have ordered, once they send me the picture of the finished product. I think it is going to turn out very nicely.

SerenityNow!
"Be as a bird perched on a frail branch that she feels bending beneath her; still she sings away all the same, knowing she has wings." ~Victor Hugo
Respected Contributor

SerenityNowMyndi...Sorry I forgot to post Sadie Mae's In Memory.

Best Wishes in Your New Home! The Dog Mailboxes are so Cute!

Sorry for the Loss of your Fur Baby Sadie Mae

~A Picture is Worth a Thousand Words~
Respected Contributor

I am so sorry for your loss - I lost my beloved lab 2 weeks ago this Monday, Hardest day of my entire life, he was my world, my life and now he is gone, I'm still not dealing with this too well, I cry every day, took 3 days off from work right after but I still wasn't even ready to go back. I miss him so much, each day is a challenge.

We have his photo with his collar around it in the center on top of our TV so we see him in the middle of the room, the week leading up to it, my husband poured a heart concrete mold and we placed his paw print in it and put nice rocks into the concrete - we bought a weeping cherry tree and the stone is sitting under the tree with flowers around the stone, the tree will bloom each March, in memory of the month we lost him.

So hard just typing this. May memories of your beloved help you though this, just know you are not alone, they really do leave foot prints on our hearts.

Take care!

Super Contributor

I'm so sorry for everyone's loss. Our Buddy passed 3 months ago, I miss him every day. A friend sent this to me:

View Raw Image" href="http://oi58.tinypic.com/1jnskz.jpg">

Honored Contributor

On 4/8/2015 wishd4it said:

I'm so sorry for everyone's loss. Our Buddy passed 3 months ago, I miss him every day. A friend sent this to me:

View Raw Image" href="http://oi58.tinypic.com/1jnskz.jpg">

I really like that. I just recently lost my dog, Nick, and printed this to keep in his folder.

The Bluebird Carries The Sky On His Back"
-Henry David Thoreau