Honored Contributor

Re: Blaze Bernstein Still Missing

No matter what they find out, that "friend" is/was NO friend. Not in ANY way.

Talk about being betrayed......

This is why I tell my children to be careful out there. What I DON'T tell them is that though I trust my boys, I do NOT trust those out there. This is a prime example as to why. 

So sad.

Esteemed Contributor

This story affected me too. A smart, educated, young guy leaving his parents house in San Diego with his friend. Blaze didn't take his wallet, glasses, medications. The friend drives him to a park and the friend goes to the bathroom in the park - and Blaze is nowhere to be seen. doesn't make sense.

Honored Contributor

@kivah wrote:

This story affected me too. A smart, educated, young guy leaving his parents house in San Diego with his friend. Blaze didn't take his wallet, glasses, medications. The friend drives him to a park and the friend goes to the bathroom in the park - and Blaze is nowhere to be seen. doesn't make sense.

@kivah

I found that very odd, also.  I wonder if he was lured out somehow.  His mother said he never went out without those items. He also didn’t take his phone which he always had with him. 

Honored Contributor

The park doesn't look that big. Why did it take that long to find him?

They had drones out and lots of volunteers looking.

Honored Contributor

Now they are saying he did take his phone but it was turned off an hour later. Also, his friend said that Blaze was meeting someone but didn't say who or why. Seems unlikely to me. Three search warrants have been issued but police aren't giving any details on them.