Frequent Contributor

Blake Shelton's Christmas Special

Did anyone watch it last night? What didn't you think? Some performers seemed awkward to me.
Honored Contributor

Re: Blake Shelton's Christmas Special

I had to look up the name, as I was curious as to who this was. This guy creeps me out on a huge scale. Additionally, he gives me a VERY bad vibe. Mark my words - there is something simmering beneath the surface with this one. I don't get a vibe like that from very many people but ever since the first time I saw his creepy-looking face I got it.

Honored Contributor

I think that was a re-run. I remember that special from last year.

I love Blake. But I did not care for that special at all.

(Croemer is his ultimate fan. LOL)

Honored Contributor

Ruh roh! Sorry, Croemer. Well, the good thing is that there is more for you Smiley Happy

Super Contributor

I was changing channels....and saw the part where he seemed upset that ""little people""were on the set. I found the scene awkward and sad....even if it was supposed done with humor in mind. I never cared for him.....since he admits to being an alcoholic...and acts like that is OK...I find that casualness about drinking too much just ugly.
Occasional Contributor

On 12/12/2014 AnnaBella said: I was changing channels....and saw the part where he seemed upset that ""little people""were on the set. I found the scene awkward and sad....even if it was supposed done with humor in mind. I never cared for him.....since he admits to being an alcoholic...and acts like that is OK...I find that casualness about drinking too much just ugly.

He admits he's an alcoholic?

Honored Contributor

He's not an alcoholic

Super Contributor

On 12/12/2014 spudmuf34 said:
On 12/12/2014 AnnaBella said: I was changing channels....and saw the part where he seemed upset that ""little people""were on the set. I found the scene awkward and sad....even if it was supposed done with humor in mind. I never cared for him.....since he admits to being an alcoholic...and acts like that is OK...I find that casualness about drinking too much just ugly.

He admits he's an alcoholic?

He makes fun of his excessive drinking. Like it is fine. I just do not like his attitude about that. He probably is an alcoholic if he drinks constantly like he admits to.
Honored Contributor

It wasn't very special.

Super Contributor

nm