Respected Contributor

Re: Blake Shelton & Miranda Lambert are over..

I hear people saying how sad it is.  To me it is not sad. They don't have children and they did not invest 20-30 years of their life in it and they are both attractive, healthy and can use this as a learning experience.  They both have money to start over.  There are a lot of sad cases in divorce but don't see this as one.

Honored Contributor

Who didn't see that coming!!?

Honored Contributor

I read somewhere this morning that Blake believed she cheated on him...not once, but twice. Whether that is factual or not, who knows.
Esteemed Contributor

It's about time, been hearing this for months.  I remember when they got together & she was asked if she knew he was married.  She said she didn't care, she wanted him.  Good for you Blake as TMZ says he's the one who filed in Oklahoma.

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

Blake's Oklahoma Ranch.... lots of room for croemer and her lingerie! 

Go VOLS
Rocky Top you'll always be home sweet home to me.. Good ole Rocky Top, Rocky Top Tennessee... Rocky Top Tennessee
Esteemed Contributor

I read he wanted children and she wasn't ready, hence the split.  No one really knows but the two of them.

Honored Contributor

I watched Wendy Williams today and you know she's always the authority on these things. Cat Tongue

Some of the rumors are that Miranda cheated on him with 2 different guys and another rumor is that Miranda quit drinking and lost all that weight and Blake is complaining that he lost his drinking buddy.

Yeah this is all just gossip.

Respected Contributor

what a nasty comment!

Trusted Contributor

croemer,  I will come borrow a " little ole cup of sugar " - when you aren't home !Woman Tongue

You'll find my heart at the Rainbow Bridge. Smiley Sad
Honored Contributor

You don't have to be a psychologist to see that these are people who have too much and are bored with each other. The novelty has worn off the relationship,I believe this isn't the first marriage for either of them.