Trusted Contributor

Re: Blake Shelton & Miranda Lambert are over..

I never liked Blake Shelton. He has a huge ego, is just a jerk. Always makes jokes about alcoholic beverages being so much a part of his day. I would imagine he is very difficult to live with and live up to his specialness. Miranda will be better off without him.
Respected Contributor

I didn't know she drank - I had read she gave up Cheetos and other snacks to lose weight.  She looks great.

Valued Contributor

If they cheat with you, they will cheat on you...After all. you gave them permission to cheat when you you cheated with them   ..(goes either way, for him or for her)...(NOt saying cheating was at fault here, but we will see what comes ou!)

Honored Contributor

@SydneyH wrote:

@Posha wrote:

A little bit surprised because they denied the rumors all along so there is something to be said about tabloids that report "gossip" that turns out to be true.

I don't have an opinion on their split, why or how, other than statistically they were destined to failed like most who marry. 

There are rumblings about Brangelina recently.....

Oh really! 

Go VOLS
Rocky Top you'll always be home sweet home to me.. Good ole Rocky Top, Rocky Top Tennessee... Rocky Top Tennessee
Honored Contributor

@LyndaGee wrote:

I didn't know she drank - I had read she gave up Cheetos and other snacks to lose weight.  She looks great.

I didn't know either of them drank but then I'm always the last to know, LOL

Go VOLS
Rocky Top you'll always be home sweet home to me.. Good ole Rocky Top, Rocky Top Tennessee... Rocky Top Tennessee
Honored Contributor

A while back I read an article in a motivational magazine about Blake. They interviewed a friend of his, who said the "drinking" is part of his act. In private he drinks, but not to excess. 

Two superstars. I don't know much about her, but I do like Blake. I'll bet a lot of past, and future, The Voice contestants are salivating right now!

Maybe Miranda didn't like Behati?? Smiley LOL

Honored Contributor

I don't know anything about her.  But he gives me an extremely bad vibe.  I don't know exactly why that is and, hopefully, I'm wrong.  But if my bad vibe is correct  there is something very bad about him.  I don't often get an extremely bad vibe from a person, so it's usually pretty right on.

Honored Contributor

I don't know if Blake's drinking is an act, but I've seen him on Oprah's network declaring that he drinks a lot. I've also read that before he got married, Adam was a major partier  constantly throwing down mega cash in Vegas on strippers and partying. His friends were actually bummed out when he tied the knot. I'm wondering how long his marriage will last too. I think Miranda looks great!

Respected Contributor

I've given up on love, cause loves given up on me Smiley Tongue

Honored Contributor

Does croemer know this news?  Smiley Wink

You can take the girl out of Jersey, but you can't take Jersey out of the girl. Jersey Girl living in CNY.