Honored Contributor

Re: Blake Shelton & Miranda Lambert are over..

My opinion, fwiw, is Miranda would not have come as far as she has without Blake.

I don't believe he totally left his first wife for Miranda, either.

There have been rumors ever since she stopped drinking and lost the weight that HIS drinking was still an issue.  Couple that with being apart for long periods of time.

While other couples do survive dual careers, Miranda and Blake started off with their careers in the forefront; his already established, hers needing a boost.

It's too bad; I think she has matured and she will survive. 

"" Compassion is a verb."-Thich Nhat Hanh
Honored Contributor

@SydneyH wrote:

Didn't they marry recently?

They've been married for 4 years.

Occasional Contributor

[ Edited ]

A little bit surprised because they denied the rumors all along so there is something to be said about tabloids that report "gossip" which turns out to be true.

I don't have an opinion on their split, why or how, other than statistically they were destined to have failed like most who marry. 

Honored Contributor

@Posha wrote:

A little bit surprised because they denied the rumors all along so there is something to be said about tabloids that report "gossip" that turns out to be true.

I don't have an opinion on their split, why or how, other than statistically they were destined to failed like most who marry. 

There are rumblings about Brangelina recently.....

New Contributor

Exactly......He was married when they got together to begin with............

As the saying goes, "once a cheat, always a cheat"

Respected Contributor

@Silver Lining wrote:

I saw an interview where she said that she knew he was married and went after him anyway. She's a homewrecker and he's a cheat.

A great combination!

Respected Contributor

I didn't realize that they dated for 6 years before marrying.  So they've actually been together for 10 years.  I thought it was a whirlwind romance, but I guess not.  All the magazines portray them as the ultmate couple, and they've been on several covers, and poof!, now it's over.

I feel bad when any marriage ends, and sometimes wonder if people put any real work into it or do they just expect it to be perfect all the time?

"Summer afternoon-summer afternoon; to me those have always been the two most beautiful words in the English language." ~Henry James
Trusted Contributor

I have no sympathy for anyone who dates a married person since this happened in my immediate family and left 3 people devastated and destroyed a marriage.  Anyone that knowingly dates a married person does not deserve my sympathy.  JMO

Occasional Contributor

@SydneyH wrote:

@Posha wrote:

A little bit surprised because they denied the rumors all along so there is something to be said about tabloids that report "gossip" that turns out to be true.

I don't have an opinion on their split, why or how, other than statistically they were destined to failed like most who marry. 

I saw that.

Spoiler

Respected Contributor

@SydneyH wrote:

When haven't there been rumblings about the 2 of them?  Right before they married, the tabloids were proclaiming it was over.

Mr. and Mrs. Clooney were rumored to have split and now they say they are expecting their first child.