Respected Contributor

Re: Blake Shelton/Gwen Stefani Getting Married

@CouponQueen wrote:

I am not being nasty at all..but am wondering do people REALLY care enough about people they don't know? Isn't there so much going on in life to worry who is getting married that they will never even meet?

I will never get the fascination of this type of stuff.

And, if there were more people like us, those silly magazines at the checkout would go away.  Hmmmmmmm.  I wouldn't have anything to laugh at while waiting in line.  I don't care what Blake does as long as he leaves our little Miranda alone.  LOL

Respected Contributor

I think she is adorable.  Thanks for letting us know IG. As a watcher of The Voice, it's a nice story to follow.

Honored Contributor

I didn't see where they announced it.  Just more of the same old tabloid junk.  I don't believe they will be getting married any time soon.  They both just divorced unfaithful spouses and they haven't been together very long.  And they have no reason to get married.  Certainly no reason to rush into it.

Honored Contributor

According to People's article, no wedding yet, no proposal yet.

http://www.people.com/article/blake-shelton-gwen-stefani-planning-for-wedding

Esteemed Contributor

I actually thought I read they had broken up. But its hard to believe any of the news stories about celebs, lol

QVC Customer Care

Please stay on topic, this thread is starting to become a bit  arguementative and we would not like to have to lock it.

Esteemed Contributor

If this is true, why the rush? They are both on the rebound, and this would be his third marriage. Sometimes I think certain people are just not the marrying kind. 

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

I like both of them. I do think they are on the rebound if they tie the knot.. Wouldn't Blake want someone younger to have children with? Gwen has 3, and is almost 47,

Honored Contributor

@missy1 wrote:

I like both of them. I do think they are on the rebound if they tie the knot.. Wouldn't Blake want someone younger to have children with? Gwen has 3, and is almost 47,

She could still produce if necessary, can't see these two lasting even wedded.........

Honored Contributor

@missy1 wrote:

you assume everyone wants kids or feel the need to have their own kids.. Plus, there is always adoption if some find it mandatory to have kids, lol.