Honored Contributor

Blake Shelton/Gwen Stefani Getting Married

Blake Shelton and Gwen Stefani are tying the knot, and they've hired a renowned wedding planner for the big shindig ... TMZ has learned.

Sources familiar with the situation tell us Blake and Gwen have hired famed celebrity wedding designer, Jerri Woolworth, who has offices in Tennessee and New York. Woolworth has planned events ranging in size from 15 to 15,000 people. She's planned events for the CMAs, the NFL and the NHL.

We don't know if a date has been set

http://www.tmz.com/2016/08/05/blake-shelton-gwen-stefani-getting-married-planning-wedding/

You never know how strong you are until being strong is the only choice you have.
Honored Contributor

Re: Blake Shelton/Gwen Stefani Getting Married

I thought I read here in CC that they broke up!?!

Esteemed Contributor

Best of luck to them. Hope it works; there are children involved (Gwens). 

Respected Contributor

I look at TMZ as a short step higher than the national enquirer.  I'll wait for facts, not speculation. 

Honored Contributor

@brandiwine wrote:

I look at TMZ as a short step higher than the national enquirer.  I'll wait for facts, not speculation. 

I understand your thinking on that but the NE did get the John Edwards cheating story right, so sometimes it is hard to know.

As far as the other I am happy for them. 

"Live frugally, but love extravagantly."
Honored Contributor

@brandiwine wrote:

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz/article-3725097/Gwen-Stefani-Blake-Shelton-set-tie-knot-finding...

You never know how strong you are until being strong is the only choice you have.
Honored Contributor

@brandiwine wrote:

TMZ's managing editor is an attorney, who I'm sure knows better than to print 'BS'.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/TMZ

Honored Contributor

YAWN...... does anyone REALLY CARE?? If you do,  WHY?

Trusted Contributor

@brandiwine wrote:

TMV is not comparable to National Enquirer.  

Honored Contributor

@SeaMaiden wrote:

YAWN...... does anyone REALLY CARE?? If you do,  WHY?

@SeaMaiden

No, I don't. Discussing a subject doesn't mean you "REALLY CARE".

You start many threads about subjects that cause me to wonder the same thing, but I never go out of my way to post a rude response....because I don't "REALLY CARE".