Respected Contributor

Friday Is Friendsgiving dinner for all our friends who had to work on Thanksgiving or don't have family to celebrate the holiday with. It's DH and my tradition because being in the restaurant and health care business, there are too many who miss out on or don't have someone to have the traditional meal with all the fixings with.

'I refuse to engage in a battle of wits with an unarmed man'.......Unknown
Respected Contributor

Re: Black Friday shopping!

[ Edited ]

@Mellie32 Same here! Jumped on the Macy's Black Friday Sale online.

Esteemed Contributor

I just picked up some items from jcpenney.  

Still taking a look around to see what is on sale online.

Trusted Contributor

@Meowingkitty wrote:

I won't go out for Black Friday. They would have to be giving away a free car if they want me to fight those crowds. Anyway I got a nice deal on a Frye handbag. I got it yesterday and saved $90.00. 

@Meowingkitty  I totally agree.  I got an email from JoAnn's today, advertising a 6am doorbuster sale.  They could offer me free, unlimited fabric for life, and I wouldn't go, lol.

"I've been here since October 2006. Wow!"
Honored Contributor

I just scored a hot deal from the ebags site. Have been looking for leather laptop cases for a gift, and they were either $200+ or bad quality.

Found a Kenneth Cole on ebags where the original full price is supposed to have been $460 (which I take with a chunk of salt) and it was $89, free shipping, no tax. Amazon has it for same. Everyone else is in the $200 range. Virtually 99% of reviews are in high praise for of quality and features. I consider myself lucky! Now only 1-2 more prezzies to go and I'm done.

Life without Mexican food is no life at all
Honored Contributor
http://www.relatably.com/q/black-friday-quotes

Honored Contributor

@reiki604 wrote:

Friday Is Friendsgiving dinner for all our friends who had to work on Thanksgiving or don't have family to celebrate the holiday with. It's DH and my tradition because being in the restaurant and health care business, there are too many who miss out on or don't have someone to have the traditional meal with all the fixings with.

@reiki604 What a nice thing to do.Smiley Happy

"" Compassion is a verb."-Thich Nhat Hanh
Respected Contributor

@Cakers3 wrote:

@reiki604 wrote:

@reiki604 What a nice thing to do.Smiley Happy

Thank you Cakers. Hope you had a wonderful Thanksgiving and sending you wishes for a joyful season!

'I refuse to engage in a battle of wits with an unarmed man'.......Unknown