Honored Contributor

Black Friday--If I Didn't Already Have One, I Would Look For. . .

A Nespresso machine on sale!  I love my Nespresso that makes cappuccino, lattes, espresso or Americanos!  I love that thing!  I froths the milk using a pitcher you can fill with milk and attach.  It uses little pods that have wonderful coffee and they stay fresh for a LONG time!

You have to order the pods from Nespesso, but wow are they good!  

I thought it would be fun to make a list of things we love that maybe we don't exactly "need" but enoy that you might find a deal on when Black Friday rolls around.  It's those little treats that make it fun! 

What do YOU love that you might find cheaper on Black Friday?

Super Contributor

Re: Black Friday--If I Didn't Already Have One, I Would Look For. . .

I would adore your Nespresso machine! I have used them many times in European hotels and always wished I had one for home. Which model do you have?

I will also be on the lookout for an Apple watch. I have an iphone so don't NEED the watch but boy would I love one!

Honored Contributor

@peace6576  We have the Nespesso Latissima DeLonghi Pro.  Last year during the Premier Card week (which was last week here) I had a lot of discounts, reward dollars and such and was going to buy the next cheaper model because they were on sale too of this machine, but they were out, so I sprang for this one but didn't pay anywhere near retail for it.  Hubby things it is one of our best purchases!  Who knew?  I thought it would be so nice for the cold months when people drop by.

My husband is a big coffee drinker but didn't (past tense) like coffee with milk but I think he makes cappuccinos more than I do now!  It is SO easy to use and the coffee is SO good!  It does a good job of frothing.  And it shoots steam through the milk pipe to clean it when you are done too!  That's great.

Honored Contributor

Sams has the Apple Watch on sale now if you are a member