Esteemed Contributor

Re: Black Friday Cyber Monday Big Bummer

I purchased most of my gifts during the summer when there were sales. I didn't see one thing I wanted that was reduced in price for "cyber Monday". 

Trusted Contributor

@LTT1  Peace Love World does make some cute stuff. I really like the pouch/tote and rope baskets. Their clothing seems to sell out quickly.

Trusted Contributor

[ Edited ]

@Squirrels Are Trash (your name still kills me)

Same here....I got nothing from QVC (so far... )

I agree, too much Dyson,Halo and KitchenAid being presented, baahumbug.

A little boring to watch but like you, I do keep it on in the background because it's better than regular TV programming and I need background noise.

I have gotten some great deals from other sites that offer some great percentages off. I've stocked up on my sunscreen for the year (MDSolarSciences it was 35%off) and gotten some other skincare items at 45% off(Timeless vit C and CoQ10 serums) and the branch box from Balsam Trees (for decorating). 

I'm still looking for a deal on BBL though....hahaWoman Happy

"We can judge the heart of a man by his treatment of animals" -Immanuel Kant

"Once you have had a wonderful Dog, a life without one, is a life diminished"-Dean Koontz
Honored Contributor

@Squirrels Are Trash 

When jogger pants first came out, PLW offered a French terry that I found to be exceptional. A substantial knit thst felt like cotton while wearing... I still have one pair! I believe the style of these that I liked so well was "Emy".  

They had pretty colors in beach pastels.

I also value a cropped winter puffe jacket for its styling and performance.

~Have a Kind Heart, Fierce Mind, Brave Spirit~
Regular Contributor

I cannot be the only one that noticed but when free shipping came on line prices on certain things went up ! Not on everything I'm guessing but the two things I was interested in sure changed, only by two dollars but still two dollars, just sayin !!!!

Trusted Contributor

@GingerHead 

I don't have many people I exchange gifts with and my sister just told me she wants to give me another dog. Woman Surprised (I do not want another dog)

I did notice some decent deals from local marijuana dispensaries. Lots of BOGO. Woman Tongue

Trusted Contributor

@Nitefall I've long thought QVC practiced dynamic pricing, where small frequent changes to the retail costs positively impact margin percentage.

Trusted Contributor

[ Edited ]

@Squirrels Are Trash 

Awe come on....never too many dogs!

Coming from the lady who only has one. 

How many do you have?

BOGO? what? I'm a light weight and can only handle Melatonin. haha

You better go get you some of that Mary Jane! haha

"Once you have had a wonderful Dog, a life without one, is a life diminished"-Dean Koontz
Honored Contributor

@GingerHead wrote:

@Squirrels Are Trash (your name still kills me)

Same here....I got nothing from QVC (so far... )

I agree, too much Dyson,Halo and KitchenAid being presented, baahumbug.

A little boring to watch but like you, I do keep it on in the background because it's better than regular TV programming and I need background noise.

I have gotten some great deals from other sites that offer some great percentages off. I've stocked up on my sunscreen for the year (MDSolarSciences it was 35%off) and gotten some other skincare items at 45% off(Timeless vit C and CoQ10 serums) and the branch box from Balsam Trees (for decorating). 

I'm still looking for a deal on BBL though....hahaWoman Happy

@GingerHead 

just looked up a balsam Hill very nice branch box looks really good!

What is BBL? I'm not following.

And also I use MD Forte sunscreen for face and itbis runny I understand why though..it is safe for me.

Will look up your sunscreen formulation tho. Thx

~Have a Kind Heart, Fierce Mind, Brave Spirit~
Trusted Contributor

[ Edited ]

https://community.qvc.com/t5/Holiday/Balsam-Hill-Trees/m-p/8221076#M93539

@LTT1  Discussion on the Balsam Hill branch box above, I've been wanting to get this for decorating.

Below is for the BBL reference (look for mine and @Squirrels Are Trash's posting) , inside joke, just being silly. haha

https://community.qvc.com/t5/Beauty/BBL-for-age-spot-removal/m-p/8219042#M918319 

and This is a picture of my ride or die, spirit animal, most beloved sunblock, which is still 35% off on their website. I use it as my foundation too, it's kinda like a moussey/primer consistency.

Amazon.com: MDSolarSciences Mineral Tinted Crème SPF 30 Sunscreen for Face  – Water-Resistant, Broad Spectrum UV Protection – Blendable Micronized Zinc  Oxide Cream – Smooth, Natural Matte Finish, 1.7 Fl Oz : Beauty & Personal  Care