Respected Contributor

Re: Black Friday B&M shopping?

When we were younger, my husband and I loved to go shopping at the King of Prussia mall on Black Friday. It was a two hour drive for us and we made a whole day of it.

These days you couldn't pry me out of the house. All my shopping is done online.

I shopped at HSN, JC Penney, Kohl's, Origins and Amazon. I got free shipping on all my orders, Black Friday deals, and rebates. You just can't beait it!!

Esteemed Contributor

Got my Dyson Animal cordless vacuum at Kohls for $249. It is the same

price at other stores in my area but at Kohls you get $75 added in Kohls

cash. You can't beat that. Bought it online and picked it up today.

Also I have a Lowes and Home Depot. The pointsettias are only 50 cents

for the same size Home Depot has for 99 cents. People were buying them

like crazy. They have a limit of 16 per person. I only wanted two. They are pretty. 

Honored Contributor

I went to the clinic for a blood draw and to the bank and library. No shopping for me today. I'm just staying home for the rest of the day and taking it easy.

Honored Contributor

Went to wife's TKR Physical Therapy early this morning. Went to Target after her session was over. Lot'sa people, but not really that bad. For me it was only a food trip run, not shopping. My shopping is done before I go into any store, unlike my wife and "normal" people.

Got the foods she wanted, food for our felines, her Starbucks, and out the door. Now it's time to pack my gear and get to the ice rink for a couple hour skate. Yay!!!!

hckynut

hckynut(john)