Respected Contributor

WOW !

To all the posters who sent Birthday wishes....I am happily surprised and truly amazed.

The year is getting off to a great start !  Used my $15 birthday Chico card on all the 40% off store items, plus Passport discount.

Then stopped in Soma ‘s a few doors down and saved myself a difficult bra package return at Macy’s later on:  happened to overhear someone asking where do you put the clothing donations to the Women’s Shelter.  Will return tomorrow with the brand new overly padded ones from Macy’s.  Going to a great cause....they are so expensive, even though they were on sale.

My friend the jewelry designer invited DH who was with me to Thanksgiving at her place.  Love her but she will have her hands too full.

My darling niece sent me a huge confetti spray email....DH says I should tell her to come over and clean the mess up. She is still cracking up over that.

It has been a very stressful week.  We are both finally over bronchitis.

Now DH is facing several cardiac tests over the next 10 days:  we are hoping and praying that there was no deterioration since last year.  His former cardiologist retired.  This new doctor is very thorough and truly listens.  The cardiology department at this hospital is well known for excellence and is close by.

So, you folks brought a warm smile and sunshine to this dreary weather day.   

Thank you again 💟. ❤️. 💜. 💛. 💙. 🧡. 💚. 💟

We make a living by what we get. We make a life by what we give.
Sir Winston Churchill
Contributor

Re: Birthday wish posters......

Very sweet post @jlkz.❤️💓💗💜❤️